Chapter 14

(Y/N) POV

(okie dokie so (Y/N) will be in prison for 7 months instead of 3 weeks, it works better for what I'm planning so sorry for any confusion. Also this song has been stuck in my head all day so sorry not sorry)

After walking away from the bitch who needs to learn what personal space is I walked up to some girls in the cafeteria " hey you must be the new chick" I nodded. They looked sweet but looks can be deceiving, they insisted they show me around so I reluctantly went with them. Once we got back they insisted I come eat with them, so again I reluctantly joined them only to be interrupted by two men fighting "I SAID FIGHT ME" (wtf who just screams "I sAiD fIgHt mE" like lmao) I looked over to see a short fat man yelling at a taller fatter man (lmao) "AND I SAID I WOULDN'T FIGHT YOU CAUSE I'M TRYING TO GET OUT ON GOOD BEHAVIOR". (this sounds like shit, I don't really know how this shit works so....lets just go with it)

No POV

You just sat there staring at then 'how the fuck can they just argue out in the open' you thought to yourself tried to ignore them but there constant screaming was getting on my nerves, after a good 15 minutes you had enough "WILL THE TWO OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BURN YOU TO FUCKING ASH GOT IT YOU TWO DIPSHITS" everyone turned to you. The two men looked at you and one of them began to walk towards you "you should keep your mouth shut little girl, we don't want you getting hurt" you glared at him and stood up, "old man you should stop fucking yelling before you bust a lung a die" you said still glaring daggers at the man. "You little bitch" he started to run towards you, he had activated his quirk which was an earth quirk not vary good useful quirk for someone who's stuck in a giant block of cement. You began to laugh and crossed your arms over your chest, there was no use in fighting because you would just end up loosing your freedom. As he got closer people started to worry, the man went to throw a punch but you easily dogged "come on old man give me more of a challenge I learned how to do this years ago"

~~~FLASHBACK~~~  

No POV

"Daddy daddy look" you yelled at him excitedly "what is it sweetheart?" "I got my quirk look look" you held out your hands and small orange flames danced on your palms "can you teach me how to use it?" you asked bouncing up and down. You father began to laugh "of course sweetie let's go"

And so your father trained you till your mother died, after that he didn't train you he just used you.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

No POV

You pulled yourself out of your trance just in time to dodge another one of his punches, but this time a vine extended from his arm and went to grab you.....again you dodged. (Where the fuck are the guards?!?) Once the guards got there they grabbed a hold of the man and dragged him along with you off.

The guard shoved you into a cell and told you to sit and not say a word so.......you tried to talk to him (lol I'd do that cause I'm a dumb bitch who doesn't listen) though after a bit you realized it was useless so you sat down on the floor and started stretching. After a bit the guard came back and asked you some questions then let you go.

(Y/N) POV

As I walked back to my cell I felt a small vibration in my bra, remembering that's where I hid my phone I quickly walked to my cell and climbed up on my bed. Thankfully no one was in my cell so I pulled out my phone to see a text from Bakugou

 Thankfully no one was in my cell so I pulled out my phone to see a text from Bakugou

Angry Boom Boom Baby ❤️

Hey bb

Baddest Bitch 😝

sup bitches 

Angry Boom Boom Baby ❤️

I am not a bitch you hoe

Baddest Bitch 😝

I am no HOE fyi I am a bitch and nothing more

Angry Boom Boom Baby ❤️

bitch don't flatter yourself your a bitch and a hoe and you know it

Baddest Bitch 😝

fuck you 🖕

Angry Boom Boom Baby ❤️

you have😘

Baddest Bitch 😝

...

I gtg byeeeeeee luv

Angry Boom Boom Baby ❤️

mhm sureeeee bye love🙄😘

I looked up from my phone, I could feel the blush spreading across my cheeks 'that stupid bitch' I thought as I hid my phone back in my bra and fell asleep

'Love you Bakugou Katsuki'

Word count: 799

Sorry it's so short didn't really know what to write about also I love reading the comments, also sorry for any mistakes and HOLY FUCKING SHIT 1.1k.......wow lmao ANYWAYS............byeeeeeeee luvs ❤️✨

~xoxo xWildCardx