Chapter 22

(Y/N) POV

'him....watching tf, the bakugou I know would never let anyone get within 6ft of me (I hate how that sounds bit to bad)(corona?) let alone touch me so either he has a plan or he turned into one sick fucker' I simply giggled at Dabi's response which he wasn't expecting but he wasn't complaining either.

Dabi POV

The woman in front of me began to giggle, she was absolutely gorgeous I loved her both how she looked and how she acted one minute she could be full of energy and as happy as could be and the next she would cussing someone out or getting into a fight. She is an amazing woman, if I was being honest with myself I was jealous of Bakugou how the fuck could the loud mouth, obnoxious, anger filled child have a girl as sweet and badass as her it made no fucking sense to me so I pulled some strings managed to get a friend of mine to 'kidnap' her then I told Bakugou that if he wanted his bitch back he would have a fun time trying to get her. Bakugou didn't seem to mind to much which surprised me a bit considering the hothead was as protective as fuck but if he lost interest then I would be more then happy to take her for myself.

~ 🍋🍋🍋~

I hadn't moved from my spot from behind y/n my mouth painfully close to her ear my hot breath fanning over her ear causing her to shiver. I slowly started to kiss down her neck she let out a soft sigh as I moved my lips down to her collar bone, she let out a small moan as my lips kit the sweet spot on her neck. I smirked into her neck as I started to kiss and suck at her skin.

I looked up to see Bakugou's shadow close by seeing him watching us made my smirk grow as my hands rubbed at his girlfriends sides as I continued to abuse her neck, she let out a whimper as my finger tips got closer to her chest. I kept eye contact with Bakugou as my hands moved down his girls body.

(Y/N) POV

Dabi had started kissing down my neck I was going to tell him to stop but I looked over to see Bakugou looking at us the look in his eyes was a mixture of jealousy and lust as he watched Dabis hand wander my body as his lips abused my neck and collar bone, I let out a whimper as i felt one of Dabi's hands slip under my shirt slowly drifting up towards my breasts.

Bakugou POV

I watched as Dabi kissed down y/n's neck, I watched as his hand slipped up her shirt grabbing at her breasts while staring me down. I hated watching him put his filthy hands on y/n but at the same time it turned me on seeing how it made her feel she let out quite whimpers as Dabi grabbed and groped at her boobs his lips slowly making there way down her body. His hands drifted down her body stoping at her waist he slowly moved his lips up to y/n'a eat and whispered something to her, she slowly looked at me almost asking if whatever Dabi had just whispered to her was ok.
I slowly walked out to the both of them, Dabi seemed pleased and his half's dropped to y/n'a thighs slowly rubbing them "finally decided to join the fun?" Dabi asked a smirk playing at his lips, y/n was letting out quite moans and whimpers and Dabi's hands played dangerously close to her crotch "figured it was about time to come get my girl you know how it is I've been away from her for so long" I glanced down and my whimpering girlfriend "she's got quite a bit to do" I said looking back at Dabi with a smirk now playing at my lips. Dabi let out a low chuckle as he removed his hands from my girlfriend thighs "she's all yours though" he leaned down to y/n's ear "if you ever need something new I'm always available" my smirk grew as I heard Dabi's suggestion "if we ever need someone else to spice things up your the first on my list".