Chapter 5

You slowly walked towards the bright blue flames, as you walked closer you realized that who ever was controlling these beautiful blue flames was burning through the cell that you where in. After he had burnt through the wall he walked in to try and find you only to realize that there where only burnt corpses, you slowly walked towards the whole in the wall and looked through " shit shit shit he's gunna kill me, not that I can't take him but still fuck" you could hear the man say " um excuse me are you the one who made these pretty flames?" he turned around at the sound of your voice. Your (E/C) seemed to glow as you stood next to the deadly blue flames not a hint for fear in your eyes.

As the strange man walked closer to you you took in his appearance, he was vary tall probably close to 6ft tall, he had messy black hair and scars around his lower jaw, neck, arms and under his eyes. His eyes where a beautiful blue almost the same colour as his flames, " are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" he asked. " Yes...how do you know my name?" his eyes widened with excitement " oh thank god I thought you where one of these corpses"he said with a sigh of relief " how did you get out of there...do you know who started this fire?" he asked You started to walk away from the building remembering how you had called the fire department " yes I do know who set this place on fire" the man started to run after you " where are you going" you posed "well I'm not looking to be caught by the fire department so hurry your ass up if your coming with me, if not well see ya" the man was now walking beside you " how do you know the fire department is coming" " why do you ask so many damn questions I called them before I burnt it down now hurry your ass up you've got some explaining"

You two had been walking for about 10 minutes when you came across and abandoned apartment building. Your walk was silent, you walked over to the apartment building you where still pissed off that Bakugou was right there to see me but he didn't have the balls to stay there for you. You love Bakugou but that doesn't mean that your not allowed to be pissed off, Dabi finally decided to break the silence " sooooo why where you in that jail cell?" you looked back at him " I should be asking you why you where bearing the back of my cell" you said harshly " well Shigaraki sent me to go and find you because he said you where valuable" you glanced back at him continuing to walk towards the building " and if I say no then what will you do". You lit your hand and both red and blue showed up in your hand, Dabi's eyes widened and he watched the blue and red dance in your hand (If your feeling more than one emotion the colour's of the fire rarely mix) " how do you have blue and red flames" Dabi was a bit surprised. You slowly placed your hand on the locked door of the apartment building making the fire hot enough to only burn down the door " my quirk allows my emotions to to give my fire colour if I'm sad my fire is blue, angry or horny red, happy yellow and so on and so forth, I can also change the temperature of the fire" you said.  You noticed a small smirk form on his face " first off I have a boyfriend second I'm not horny right now I'm pissed off at my boyfriend" Dabi looked confused as you finished your sentience " why you pissed at him did the poor girl get her heart broken" he said.

" No I'm not heart broken dumb ass I'm pissed at him because he's the reason I was in that cell" Dabi looked confused " um do you wanna talk about it?" he said, you shot him a glare " listen buddy we aren't friends I don't know you and to be honest I don't care to know you, I don't talk about my feeling especially to a complete stranger".    

Word Count: 738 

I'm sorry if this chapter was shit I didn't have any motivation. I promise the next chapter will be better  ❤

~ xWildCardx