Chapter 6

Once the two of you had gotten comfy *Dabi insisted he take the bed so you where stuck on the couch* you pulled out your phone to text Mina to apologize for not showing,

(Y/N)~hey sorry I didn't show a had some family shit to deal with but if you                                  would still let me come I could love to hang out with the Baku Squad on                     12:56am   Saturday.

You put your phone down on the coffee table next to you not expecting and answer from Mina any time soon, as your (E/C) eyes slowly drifted shut the thought of Katsuki popped into your mind 'why didn't he stay that night? is there something I don't know about, I only have a couple peaces to this huge puzzle.' at this point you weren't gunna get much sleep 'first Katsuki goes missing then suddenly after like 9 months of thinking that the man I love is dead he shows up and gets me arrested, then this weird dude come's to rescue me?? I don't know this guy and if Katsuki was the guy he was worried about earlier on today why didn't he come himself?' you stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours, after about 2 hours of looking at the ceiling you realized that there was no hope in trying to sleep so you quietly got up and grabbed your phone, jacket, slipped on your boots and quietly slipped out the door. 

The cool night air nipped at you cheeks thankfully you had your coat with you, you where wandering through what looked to be an abandoned town. As you walked you started to get the feeling of someone was near you...the same feeling you got the last time you went out for a walk the last time you heard your boyfriends voice, something glistened in the corner of your eye which snapped you out of your thoughts. You walked towards it and picked it up to get a better look at what it was, it was a necklace...a beautiful necklace with a beautiful silver chain with an   red-ish orange crystal the colours almost reminded you of Katsukis explosions.

a beautiful necklace with a beautiful silver chain with an   red-ish orange crystal the colours almost reminded you of Katsukis explosions

(If that's not what you want it to look like you can change it)

Suddenly you felt two strong muscular arms wrap around your waist and pull you into whoever was behind you " do you like it baby?" your heart started to race not because you where scared but because that voice always made you heart flutter uncontrollably " I love it but I have one question I need you to answer" you said placing your arms on top of his. There was silence a mix between awkward and calming, after a couple minutes he began to speak again " let me put it on you then you can ask your question" you nod in approval. You feel his arms slowly unwrap themselves from your waist and grab the necklace slowly placing it around your neck then *after a little bit of struggling* closed the necklace, he then placed his arms back around you waist and rested his chin on your shoulder you glanced over your shoulder to try and see him but hes positioned himself so you can't "now what did you wanna ask me?" 

You where quiet trying to think straight you had so many questions but you only asked for him to answer one. After a couple of seconds you thought on a question " can...can we spend the next two nights together?" after saying that you felt his arms tighten and pull you closer into him " why do you wanna spend the next two nights with me?" you could tell he was a bit confused, his head went from your shoulder to the top of your head. Frankly you wanted to be with him for the rest of your life but you figured since his birthday was in two days you could spend his birthday with him enjoying his cuddles and whatever else he wanted to do(lll¬ω¬).

" Because I miss our late night cuddles, I miss hearing you talk, I miss seeing your face, I miss you voice I miss being in the same god damn bed with you" your eyes begin to form tiers " you've been gone for almost a god damn year Katsuki how do you think I feel, I've been worried sick, I've been trying to have faith in you hoping that you where alive hoping that I didn't drive you away by being to clingy hoping that maybe you might come back. Tree months into your disappearance people stopped caring, they started bullying me for still caring about you and being hung up on you being gone" you where now crying.

Katsuki realized you where crying and so he turned you around so your face was agents his chest he rubbed the small of your back in an attempt to calm you, he felt bad he'd put you through a lot not to mention he had just added on to your already large amount of baggage. He felt that he owed you at least this request, besides he really did miss having you around he felt bad as he watched from the sidelines however he was happy you had stayed at the house and you where helping out his parents. He had noticed that you weren't the same as before he left, you became more sad than usual he felt bad that he couldn't go in and comfort you. He hated how he couldn't see you but he knew that it was safer for you to not have any contact with his, he was worried that if people who didn't like him knew about you then they would go after you to hurt him. " love" he said in a calm low voice " I'll come back to see you in a bit ok I just need you to lay low for a bit" you nodded " I'm going to have Dabi watch you for a bit to make sure no one know's where you are". You groaned " but Dabi's annoying" you wined " I know but it's for your safety I don't need you getting arrested again and burning down another police station ok" you rolled your eyes.

" It was your fault I got arrested in the first place"

Word count: 1083

I'm so sorry it took so long to get this out I was on vacation for two weeks with no internet 〒▽〒 and I didn't have any motivation. Anyway I hope you like this chapter and I'll try to upload more often. ALSO please feel free to comment anything to help me improve my writhing or to tell me how you feel about this story so far ❤ love y'all byeeee

~ xWildCardx