Chapter 8

(Am I the only one who saw this picture and got happy if you know you know lol I'm so fucking stupid😅. Also if you know, this chapter has nothing to do with that video)

She gets a lil spicy but no lemon.....................yet

Bakugou laughed at you comment " sorry about that I wasn't intending for there to be any cameras watching us and besides I sent Dabi to go and get you" you looked at him " how did you know I was in here" because I was one of the officers that took your shit" he said with a devilish smirk, your jaw dropped " YOU WHERE RIGHT THERE AND YOU DIDN'T HELP ME GET OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE?!?!" he snickered " I was right in front of you and you didn't even notice" you just sat there staring at him in awe. He slowly walked up to you " you didn't even notice" you started walking backward his town of voice had changed from his usual voice to one that was much deeper, it was like he went from being a normal human to being and animal ready to pounce on its pray " you didn't even notice how they looked at you" he said as he pinned you against a tree " they where going to hurt you" he said leaning down to wispier in your ear " and what would happen if you let them use you" he said as he looked at you through the corner of his eye. " I couldn't let them touch whats mine" and after he said that his lips slammed onto yours the kiss was full of lust and desire, your kissing turned into a make out session Bakugou's hands when to your thighs indicating you to jump up. He held you against the tree aggressively kissing you.

You broke the kiss gasping for air " Bakugou what...what hap-pend to not wanting me to spend the night?" he smirked " oh I wasn't going to get you to spend the night I just wanted to to tease you, get you all riled up so I could leave you all hot and bothered" he said laughing a bit. You blushed and he noticed which made him want to tease you more, he began to kiss your jawline then down to your neck leaving hickeys all over your neck then once he found you sweet spot he attacked it will kisses. You tried to hold back a moan but Bakugou knew just to make you, " you two need to get a room" you jumped at the sudden voice " got the fuck away Dabi no one wants you here so leave" said Bakugou you took this as you chance to get away " c-come on l-lets go Dabi we should probably get going before the sun comes up" you said. Bakugou glared at Dabi " he wont do anything to hurt me and if he tries anything I'll beat him the fuck up and you know that" you said to Bakugou, you gave him a quick peck on the lips and walked off with Dabi.

(Y/N) POV

Dabi was quiet the whole walk "home" I tried to strike up a conversation but he shut me down every time so I eventually gave up, once we got back Dabi went back to bed so I plopped myself down on the couch I started playing with my flames when my brain deceased that now was the perfect time to think about my life decisions ' Wonderful lets think about how much I fucked up my life' you thought. 'I went from being happy with my boyfriend to being scared because he disappeared to becoming a humongous bitch because I had no one to help me to becoming a FUCKING KIDNAPPER to pretty much becoming a villain, how did I go from aspiring to be a pro hero so I could bring my mother some justice and make sure to keep other people in those situations safe to KILLING innocent people just because I was pissed off at the fact that your BOYFRIEND had put you in this fucking situation' "FUCKKKKK" you yelled "why the fuck a you yelling at this fucking time" you looked back to see Dabi standing there

(It's really hard for me to not turn this into a Dabi x Reader fanfic.......wait....let me know if I should turn this into a Bakugou x Dabi x Reader cause I could totally do that k I'll stop talking byeeeeee)

" what the fuck are you doing up?" you asked him. He rolled his eyes " you fucking screamed and woke me up" he said obviously tired "sorry go back to bed I'm just stressed but ill keep it down" you said with a slight smile " yeah well now I'm up so what the fuck is for breakfast " you rolled your eyes " how are you hungry it's 2am" he just kinda gave you a blank stare " I don't fucking know I just am so make me some food bitch" " what's the magic word??" you said wanting to hear him to yell " can you please make me some food bitch". Your mouth gaped " u-um ye-yeah sure" you where in pure shock, you made him pancakes with scrambled eggs and toast and when I say he inhaled that I mean it was literally gone in 3-4 seconds " HOLY SHIT how the fuck did you eat that so fast, did you even taste that?!?!?!"

He looked at you confused "what do you mean do you not eat like that?" if it was possible for your eyes to get any bigger they just did " sorry growing up with 3 siblings and living on the streets will do that to you" you laughed a bit " I don't have siblings, my parents didn't really get along and I've never lived on the streets so sorry but no I don't eat like that" 

You started to giggle, you know your kinda funny once you open up a bit.

~ Word Count: 1017

I'm sorry this was short I was running out of ideas but I hope you enjoyed anyways byeeeeeee 😜😁

~ xWildCardx