Chapter 12

(Hey bitches holy shit there's already 12 chapters....oop, *that my not be a lot but still* also does anyone else love this picture of the angry pomeranian or is it just me)

No POV

You where sitting in your cell minding your own business when you where called, walking out of your cell to where you where called, the officer told you that you had a visitor. You walked into the visiting area (I have no clue what its called so um....yeah) to see non other that Denki Kaminari and Kirishima Eijirou waiting for you. "Hey boy's how's it going" you sat down on the other side of the table

 "Hey boy's how's it going" you sat down on the other side of the table

"hey (Y/N) um.." Denki said looking away while rubbing the back of his neck "we uhh...." Kirishima hesitated "what's up with you guys what happened while I was gone?" you asked concern sneaking it's way onto your face. "Well we uhh....we talked to Bakugou".....your jaw dropped "y-you guys saw him" you smiled at them tears forming in the corner of your eyes, Denki and Kirishima where really good friends with Bakugou they had been friends since our first year. "Y-yeah he told us everything that happened while you where on the run" Kirishima said as you felt a hand touch you leg, you looked over a Denki to see he was passing you a phone "take this you can keep in contact with the L.O.V and Bakugou, we'll be regular visitors...we're gonna get you outa here ok (Y/N)". You nodded your head in agreement.

(Y/N) POV

After I met with Denki and Kiri I hid the phone in my bra and walked back to my cell, in this prison we had a little bit more freedom, don't ask me why idk (I actually don't know um just figured it should be a bit different) we where able to walk around fairly freely food was served between 7am and 9am, lunch was between 12:30pm and 1:30pm, and then dinner was between 7:30pm and 9:30pm. Then as long as we where in our cells by 10:30pm we where good, if someone was caught out of there cell after 11pm you had to stay in solitary confinement (this may make no sense but who cares right) for the next day.

Bakugou POV

I was sitting in the League Of Villains hideout when Kirishima and Denki walked through the door "we gave (Y/N) the phone so you can talk to her.." Kirishima was interrupted my an overly energetic Denki "we got (Y/N) scheduled or whatever you call it, Breakfast is between 7am-9am, Lunch is between 12:30pm-1:30pm, and Dinner is between 7:30-9:30pm and she said that sa long as she's in her cell by 10:30pm then she can talk". I was kinda surprised they actually did shit "ok did (Y/N) say how many cellmates she has?" I asked Denki looked at Kiri "I wasn't paying attention Kiri where you listening to that part". Kiri laughed "she has one other cell mate she also has a friend his name is Jyugo...and before you go getting jealous there just friends" he said, Denki was surprised at how Kirishima knew exactly what I was gonna say.

"Ok let's start planning"    

Word Count:547 

Sorry this was so short my motivation is back and thx for the comments it helps to motivate me ANYWAY........byeeeeeeeee luvs

~xWildCardx                                                                                                                                                                               (da strawberry cow)