Chapter 4

(Ima warn y'all again there are some sensitive topics in this chapter so please find another book because this book won't be the one for you)

" I'm sorry what the fuck did you just say" you giggled in your head ' have fun using that against me bitches'. As you where being walked to the cop car utter fear washed over you, ' fuck if they actually put me in prison for kidnapping my own boyfriend?? There's a high chance i'll be put in the same fucking prison as my old man' you thought to yourself you started to have a panic attack in the back of a fucking cop car and they didn't give two flying fucks.

Panic attacks where nothing new to you but having to face the man who ruined your childhood was not something you where willing to do ' what if he does it again' you think the officer looks in his rear view mirror " if you're gunna try and fake a panic attack make it look real." he continued " I know first hand what a panic attack looks like and it sure as fuck doesn't look like that he said" you glared at him " I'm so sorry that my panic attack doesn't look real enough to you but you sure as fuck don't get to say shit" you say trying to breath as you talk. He laughs " oh please your just saying that to make me feel bad for you so you can try and escape" you look up at him " at the age of 14 I was sexually assaulted and RAPED BY MY FATHER AND HIS FRIENDS" you said, his eyes widened. " And earlier on that year my mom was found dead she was beaten, raped, then drowned" you say tiers falling down your face. The rest of the car ride was dead silent. 

Once you reached the police station they took your phone keys and all of your other possessions, you where put in a cell with a bunch of other women ' why the fuck are there so many people in here?' you thought to yourself you sat down in the corner and placed your jacket over your head so that no one could look at you. (I don't know how jails work so lets just go with it) You started to light your fingertips they where a mix of colour's, one of the other reasons you put your coat over your head was so then non of the other inmates could see your quirk. You always played with your quirk when you where bored it helped you gain more control over your fire. 

One of the older women walked up to you and sat down in front of you, you slowly removed your jacket and looked at her " so how did a cute lil girl like you get stuck in here?" she asked " why should I tell you shit I don't know you" you replied " damn your a lil fire cracker" she said with a small smirk and a giggle " your gunna need that here, just know that some of these bitches are gunna try and start a fight with you" she said with a worrisome look on her face. " I'll be fine" you said " I figured someone would but thanks for letting me know and..." you posed " I'm being accused of kidnapping my own boyfriend" where eyes widened " what" she asked. " about 3 months ago my boyfriend when missing and apparently a couple weeks ago him and I where spotted together..." you posed again " the same day I went out for a walk" you mumbled to yourself. ' when I went out for a walk...'

~Flashback~

" Damn baby didn't think I would ever hear you cuss"

~Flashback ends~

You jump up and the woman sting across from you jumped backwards. You where pissed that he was there and didn't stay with you walked up to the pars and engulfed both of your hand with beautiful red flames but those flames where much hotter than the average flame. You wrapped you hands around the bars and melted them instantly. You walked over to the woman who was talking to you, you pulled her to her feet and pulled her out the bars and the both of you walked out of the station. You called the fire department the placed your hand against the building setting it a flame.

The woman you had pulled out sat there watching the flames " damn kid that's an impressive quirk" she looked over at you " but why did you pull me out" you looked over at her " you helped me so I helped you" you had a small smirk " now if you don't mind I need to leave" as you turn around and start to walk away you notice something out of the corner of your eye....fire...blue fire...but it's not yours.

Word Count: 811

I hope this chapter was good I'm trying my best not to rush into everything but it's getting tricky anyway love y'all

~ xWildCardx