Chapter 3

~ Time skip to April 18th~

You where sitting in the middle of class minding your own god damn business when Mina hesitantly walks over to you, you look up at as he gets closer " h-hey (Y/N)" she looked nervous " oh hey Mina sup" she her face lights up at the fact that your talking to her " I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with Uraraka, Momo, Tsuyu and I" she said hopping up and down. You looked down then back you to her " I would love to go with you guys" "great also the Bakusquad wanted to go out for bakugous birthday you think you'd be down to join?" you giggled " I would love to Mina thanks for inviting me" you said in a sweet voice "anytime" she said smiling as she walked away. 

Despite Bakugou going missing you where still staying at his house it was nice knowing that you could help out his parents, though you did miss hearing the almost constant fighting between him and his mom. When you first moved in *you didn't have vary many belongings* Bakugou did his best to keep you away from his parents but eventually he gave up and let you meet and get to know his parents. You giggled as you walked to your house the memories of Kasuki shoving his mom out of the way so he could cook the food "properly" came to your mind.

After meeting his mother you quickly figured out where he got his attitude from. It was funny to you and Masaru how similar Bakugou and Mitsuki where. As you opened the door there where two police officers sitting in the living room " hello ms my name is Officer Brooks I'm here to ask you a couple questions about your friend Kasuki Bakugo" he said in a stern voice " why the fuck would you be asking me about this now he went missing 3 fucking months ago" you said " ma'am please we would like to take you to the station we need to know what Bakugou looks like" the officer said.

You rolled your yes " (Y/N) please cooperate with the officers" you glanced over at Misuki " fine" you look up at the officer "but why do need a picture of him I showed you what he looked like when the investigation started?" " There was a man spotted behind you a few days ago that fit the description of Bakugou almost perfectly" you looked at Bakugou's parents then back at the officer " do you know where Kasuki Bakugou is ms (L/N)" the officer seemed to be a little agitated " do you think I would still be here if I was fucking well able to talk to Bakugou because if you do think that you are strongly mistaken" you've had just about enough of this and as you go to walk up to your's and Bakugou's room the two officers point there guns at you " ms please turn around and come back over here" says one of the officers " UGH" you do as they say.

After a few moments of silence Misuki walks over to you and hugs you " I'm so sorry baby this is going to hurt me more than you" and with that the two officers walk over to you " ms (L/N) you are under arrest for this kidnapping of Kasuki Bakugou anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. 

Word count:  591

We have some tea lol😂 I'm sorry ima shut up now. (So much for going to the mall with the girls). Also sorry it's short but I thought it would be fun to end the chapter like that.

~ xWildCardx