★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

You're sitting in your apartment room, bored out of your mind. It has been quite a while since something interesting happened to you. Well, if you don't count in that one time you actually got one extra box of chicken nuggets more than you ordered. But that was already a week ago.

It's 2020 and the current situation*cough* Corona *cough* makes it even more difficult to find something to entertain yourself. Luckily for you though you're not someone who has the need to spend the time outside, unlike your friend (f/n). After all... why going outside when you have the time to look at glorious memes and watch your favorite anime, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Yeah you watched it already, so what? It never gets old.

You open your laptop and start watching the first part again. Even though you and (f/n) wanted to watch it together with some other "friends", but they're to busy being none existent. And (f/n) has work to do, they won't be mad if you start without them right?

"Might as well grab some snacks before the good stuff happens." you say while standing up. Heading to the kitchen area and once there, you start looking for some treats and rummage the cabinets. Unbeknownst to you, the computer decided to pause the episode and begins to shake.

Grasping at the highest shelf you find a pack of potato chips and a box of cookies. Taking these items and also getting out a few bottles of (favorite drink) and holding the stuff in between your arms, you make your way back only to hear a small crash.

'What the hell was that..? A burglar?!' thinking that to yourself you put the things down on the kitchen table as silent as possible, grabbing for the closest thing next to you to defend yourself. Which is a spoon... Great.

You lean your back to the wall of the kitchen entrance and peak into the living room, seeing no one but your laptop that's now laying on the floor. Wait what? You placed it on the table right?

'I swear if that shit is broken... I just bought it last month!'

Holding the spoon in a tight grip you walk towards it, before picking it up and inspecting the device for any scratches. Sighing in relief when you find none. Turning to the table to place your laptop down, you stop in your tracks once you catch a glimpse of some colorful pocket sized tiny figures laying on said table.

On closer inspection, they kinda look familiar.  Really familiar. The one farthest on the table seems to have donuts on the end of their hair, closer to them is a green one with a...tail? It looks like one at least. Then there's one that looks like a tiny version of David Bowie laying next to a bundle of three strange looking fellas with lesser clothes than the rest of them. A mob of pink hair with a shirt that looks like a fishnet is laying in the bowl of fruits with another one looking like a priest.

You use your spoon to flip the one closest to you on their back, which is the one looking like a human banana. Eyes widening in shock you whisper to yourself, "Oh. My. God.! Those are Jojo villains, but as chibi figurines! My broken ass finally got some merch! Is... is this a dream? They look to real tho.."

But how? Figurines of your favorite show don't just appear in your room without yourself going to a store and buying them. And you're pretty sure figurines aren't supposed to be breathing. Wait. Breathing.?! A small groan came from the one you flipped over as he starts opening his golden eyes and sitting up meeting your gaze.