5

Jungkook hurriedly made his way towards his shared dorm with Yoongi.

He knocked on the door and Jimin opened it. Jimin smiled at Jungkook with blushy cheeks and messy hair-of course he makeout with Yoongi.

"Oh kookie, how's Tae now?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook's mind again wandered to the south direction but he cursed himself mentally for thinking about his enemy like that.

"H-he just woke up.'' Jungkook shuttered and made his way inside the room, Jimin following behind.

"Okay, I'll go back to him. Thank you for taking care of him. Bye hyung and bye kookie." Jimin smiled and dashed away after pecking his boyfriend's lips.

"Don't you think you need to fix that?" Yoongi pointed out, looking at Jungkook's face, who frowned at the question.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi pointed his finger towards his lower region. Jungkook widened his eyes. He didn't even know when he got hard. Might be because he was wearing lose pjms.

"For god's sake." Jungkook yelled and ran towards the bathroom.

"What did you do with Taehyung you brat?" Yoongi yelled back.

"I fucking fucking did nothing. He is just such a tease. Damn you Jungkook." Jungkook mumbled the last sentence, cursing himself.

"Idiot." Yoongi mumbled and decided to tell about this to his boyfriend.

To Jimin :

Babe, is Taehyung okay?

From Jimin :

Yeah, he's sleeping. Why?
What happened?

To Jimin :

Jungkook came with a boner.
He's hard and 'am damn
sure something
happened btw them.

From Jimin :

REALLY?!!! LET ME ASK
THAT BITCH
WHAT THEY DID.

To Jimin :

Chill baby. let him sleep
okay we have to do
something. we will discuss
about this to others
they all are so done with that
drama.

From Jimin :

Mhm, ok

Yoongi slightly smiled thinking about his cute boyfriend but he quickly snapped towards Jungkook.

"Don't you fucking dare to jerk off." Yoongi yelled, receiving 'I'm not' from the bathroom.

In the bathroom Jungkook was going back and forth. He was in a dilemma. He groaned as Taehyung appeared in his mind in those panties.

"Why the fuck I even opened the closet. I am not jerking off on my enemy, nope." Jungkook talked to himself. He decided to take a cold bath that surely will help him.

°

Jimin looked up from his phone after the news he got. He was sure that they both like each other and surely attracted.

Not so soon, Taehyung woke up. Well he was so embarrassed he kept his head in a blanket but he slept because of the medicine he took.

Taehyung yawned and stretched his arms. He looked over at Jimin who was staring at him.

"Stop that mochi, it's creepy," Taehyung said to Jimin.

Jimin rose up his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"What happened between you two?" Jimin asked. taehyung blushed as he remembered.

"Why? What happened?" Taehyung gulped nervously.

"Well my dear Taehyung, Jungkook was hard when he went back from our dorm." Jimin said. Taehyung blushed even more, widened his eyes with mouth hung open.

"I-he g-got hard ju-ohh god." Taehyung slurred, the blush wasn't leaving his face.

"Tae, tell me." Jimin demanded. Taehyung gulped nervously and looked over Jimin. both sat there in silence.

"He saw-h-he,he saw my panties" Taehyung blushed. He was so embarrassed. His enemy saw his panties in the closet and he got hard just by this.

"Did you just wear that infront of him?" Jimin widened his eyes.

"No you dumbass." Taehyung smacked Jimin's shoulder.

Taehyung told Jimin everything and Jimin just burst out in laughter. He can't believe Jungkook got boner just by seeing the panties and that's the most embarrassing thing for Taehyung.

"Oh my god. Jungkook just got hard because of this. The control you have on him, Tae." Jimin said and laughed again.

"Stop Jimin." Taehyung whined, burying his face into pillows.

"No, Tae seriously you can use that as your power,"Jimin said, smirking. He was thinking really wild. Taehyung frowned and looked over jimin.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, lifting himself up a little.

"You really enjoys when Jungkook gets annoyed?" Jimin smirked.

"Yeah," Taehyung answered, gulping. He couldn't understand the smirk on Jimin's face.

"Then tease him. He'll get hard every time. That would be so annoying for him, isn't? That's the most annoying thing when you gets hard but there is no one to help you out. And you should take advantage of this.'' Jimin mentally patted his back. He really should take advantage of the situation.

Taehyung looked at Jimin's face for a second then smirked. He really really really liked the idea.

"So?" Jimin asked.

"I like that. Jungkook is gonna regret messing with me." Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung smirked at the idea to annoy the shit out of Jungkook and Jimin smirked as he got everything planned in his mind