39

"We are very sorry for whatever our daughter has caused. We really didn't want her away from our eyes but she somehow managed to convince us to study in Seoul. I'm really ashamed." Sora's dad apologized and bowed to Jungkook and Taehyung.

Sora's dad personally wanted to meet with them and apologize. Jungkook was so relieved that it was finally ending.

"No, please don't bow. You're older than us. Please. It's really okay. Please don't get me wrong but she does need a therapist." Taehyung said in a small and gentle voice, he didn't want to hurt Sora's dad in any way.

"She was being treated but when she started doing fine and also the doctor said she's doing fine we thought she's okay but we weren't aware about all this will happen again. She's now at home and I'm again sorry. I promise I'd be more careful." Sora's dad again apologized with guilt in his voice.

"That's really fine, sir. Please, don't do this. Take care of her please." Taehyung said with a small smile, warming up everyone's heart in the office.

"Yeah, it is really fine. It's okay." Jungkook said with a smile too.

"Fuck, finally!" Jungkook breathed out when they came out of office after talking things out.

"I'm so happy right now." Jungkook said with a relieved voice and hooked his arms around Taehyung's waist who smiled at him.

"I hope she's okay." Taehyung said with a little sad voice. Afterall whatever Sora did maybe wasn't fully her fault. She was already suffering.

"You shouldn't care. Whatever she did we can't take her mental health as an excuse or cause of anything. She did this and she has to take the responsibility." Jungkook said in a serious voice.

"You are right. I'm being too nice."

"Now focus on me." Jungkook said with a cheeky smile.Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I have other important work to do. And you're not clearly one of them."

"Why?" Jungkook frowned and sulking over Taehyung with pout.

"You're a distraction." Taehyung whispered and pecked Jungkook's lips, receiving a smile.

"So it is true?" Both turned their heads towards the owner of the voice.

"What is true?" Jungkook said curiously, looking over a girl, trying to recognise her.

"That you both are in the relationship." Girl squealed with over joy.

"Yeah. Tae is my boyfrien' now." Jungkook said with a proud smile.

"It's boyfriend coconut." Taehyung said, looked at Jungkook who smirked in return.

"I'll give you the d later." Jungkook said, expecting a blushy Taehyung but Taehyung looked so done.

"Disgusting." Taehyung rolled his eyes, making Jungkook gasp.

"Omg, you both are so cute. I'm telling this to my friends. Gosh! they are all gonna be so happy." Girl said with over excitement.

"Why are you all gonna be happy?" Jungkook asked.

"You both don't know how obvious you both were. Eyes fucking each other all the time. And barking all the time. Like the whole college knows you both have feelings for each other, duh." Girl rolled her eyes, stating facts.

"Whatever. Now if you excuse us, can we go ?" Jungkook asked with a fake smile.

"Excused you both. And please fuck already." Girl said with a sly smirk.