26

"So basically you're saying that you both confessed to each other. Did a couple stuff, kook told you everything about that Sora and you don't wanna come in relationship now." Jimin repeated in short whatever Taehyung babbled. Jimin was totally unbothered, kept on doing his night routine.

Jimin just came in the night around eight as he already informed Taehyung about his arrival. Taehyung decided to talk with him face to face rather than on the phone.

"Yes." Taehyung plainly said, playing with strings of Jungkook's shirt. He was still wearing it but with his comfortable panties. He liked the cologne-minty, earthy type. it was comfy.

"I have a bunch of questions right now." Jimin said, sitting in front of Taehyung after finishing his stuff. Jimin hummed after receiving a nod from Taehyung.

"So, what's with Minjae now? Why don't you wanna come in relationship with Jungkook when you both guys already confessed? Why did you lie to me? And last, when are we murdering Sora ?" Jimin finished in one breath, taking Taehyung by surprise.

"Okay, let me answer one by one and don't you dare to interrupt me." Taehyung warned. Jimin nodded his head like a good kid, making his hair bounce.

"So me and Minjae are not in any relationship. We both decided to use each other-

"What do you mean by using each other? Were you guys planning to fuck each other?" Jimin nearly shouted, with wide eyes.

"Chim for god's sake shut up. It's not that type of use. It's the other type of use. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Taehyung explained, gesturing with his hands. Jimin just titled just head aside.

"Just let me finish. You know Minjae likes that Joy girl in our team." Taehyung said, Jimin softly nodded.

"And I like koo but that bitch came in, I felt offended. I used minjae to pissed koo because I thought he was still stuck on me but he explained and he suggested that he wanted to see if Joy would get jealous or not. So that was the plan. I lied to you because Minjae suggested-

"Now you gonna listen to that prick if you should tell me anything or not huh?! I swear-

"Chim! listen to me first, you bitch." Taehyung said in an annoyed voice. Jimin narrowed his eyes and glared at Taehyung who deeply breathed in and out.

"We decided not to tell anyone about this. If I would have told ya this you may have spilled that to Yoongi hyung and then Yoongi hyung to kook. I'm sorry okay that was the most lame, stupid and idiot, idea and plan I've ever done."

"You own me now." Jimin said, pointing at Taehyung with pouty lips.

"Okay, and that time I was very sad and angry. Okay, I'm sorry again chimmie." Taehyung used his charms, puppy eyes and cute pout. Jimin just sighed.

" I'm not mad at you or something. I already knew about whatever you were doing." Jimin rose up his eyebrows with a slight smirk.

"How?" Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm not your soulmate without any reason bish." Jimin flips his imaginary hairs. making Taehyung giggles.

"Anygays, why don't you wanna be with kook now ?"

"Koo told me everything and he really thought that I'm weak from that bitch. I swear to god he made me cry and sad all shit. I felt he ditched me and went to that Sora. He teased me so much. And comparing me with her and underestimated me and thought I'm weak that hurted my ego and pride. So he deserves punishment and Sora is gonna get what she deserves." Taehyung smirked, removing his hairs from his eyes.