12

Taehyung's P.O.V :

I tried to sleep because my head was aching from all this drama. I don't wanna talk with anyone, not even Jimin because I am not stable right now. I don't think so I have the energy to talk without breaking down.

I know I'll break down anytime in front of Jimin and I don't want that. I just need some time alone. I can't believe it. Jungkook is such a bitch. Why am I even thinking? It's not like he's my boyfriend. He ain't my boyfriend.

Fuck, why am I even crying? Let that fucker do whatever he wants. You coconut head I swear to god I'll kill you for making me feel like that.

You have your own life and girlfriend and I have my own. You gonna regret Jeon for giving me feelings like this that I shouldn't feel, you gonna regret this for hurting me. I hate you.

Third P.O.V

Taehyung mumbled to himself as he tried to sleep but he couldn't. That was so hard for him to not cry. He kept chanting one line only he didn't like Jungkook. He didn't like the way he always looked at him while practicing, he didn't like the way Jungkook sometimes genuinely smiled at him.

He didn't like that hot coconut who he had wet dreams about. He kept convincing himself he didn't like Jungkook and reasons he didn't know either.

Jungkook was in a relationship now so what's the point to even like him. He made out with Sora then what's the point being fangirl over his muscles. He was now committed. No, there's no point so he shouldn't like Jungkook.

Finally Taehyung broke down in tears. those pearl like tears fell down from his hazel eyes. He cried over his enemy who was now in a relationship.

"Fuck you coconut." Taehyung mumbled and hugged his tata plushie more tighter, covering himself more with the blanket.

Soon his phone buzzed.

"Why I can't just cry in peace." Taehyung huffed and reached out for his phone.

From Minjae :

u coming? :)

To Minjae :

Yup
just omw

From Minjae :

Okay. waiting :)

Taehyung hurriedly made his way towards his closet and got ready for his coffee date.

After getting ready he made his way out of the dorm but someone called out for him and that was Jimin along with Yoongi and Jungkook behind.

"Where are you doing, Tae?" Jimin asked. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was avoiding him. Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms, holding his head high.

"I'm going out with my date." Taehyung smiled. Jungkook finally looked at him. He clenched his hands into fist and glared at Taehyung who was scared from inside but kept it cool from outside.

"And who's your date?" Jungkook asked in a low voice and made his way towards Taehyung who gulped, looked away.

"What are you doing here, Jiminie? You said you are out with hyung?" Taehyung asked, ignoring Jungkook who got pissed.

"Oh we were just about to but kook wanted to join us too." Jimin explained. Taehyung oh'ed and nodded his head.

"I asked something." Jungkook snapped at Taehyung who flinched at the sudden rise in voice.

"That's none of your business coconut." Taehyung said, annoyingly.

He got a girlfriend then why he was so curious about his whereabouts and as far as he knew he made sure to ask Minjae out in front of him.

Jungkook darkly chuckled and did his famous tongue move, continued glaring at Taehyung.

"I'm getting late, bye." Taehyung said and turned but a firm grip held his wrist, he looked back to find Jungkook burning glare at him. Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards him but still kept some distance.

"You are not going on any date," Jungkook said in a low voice, gritting his teeth.

"And who are you to tell me this?" Taehyung fired back.

Yoongi and Jimin watched silently, didn't want to interfere, letting them do what they wanted.

"I said you are not going and it's final. Go and change." Jungkook ordered, pointing toward Taehyung's dorm.

"Shut the fuck up coconut. it's not your life so you better shut up and leave." Taehyung snapped back.

"Don't be stubborn." Jungkook glared at him but Taehyung didn't budge.

"Leave,Jungkook." Taehyung wiggled to free his wrist but Jungkook was much stronger.

"You deserve this," Taehyung said, smiling innocently, making Jungkook frowned but before he knew it, Taehyung kicked in his ball.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed and grabbed his pained crotch.

Jimin and Yoongi both looked at him with wide eyes, mouth hung open.

"Don't.Mess.With.Me." Taehyung warned and glared at Jungkook who was on the floor cursing every living being on earth.

"And Jimin, I'll be back soon,bye." Taehyung cried and smiled at Jimin like he did nothing.

Taehyung was already mad and that coconut banged in just to pissed him more. Jimin was still in shock to speak out something. He just waved his hand slowly at Taehyung who went away giving a fly kiss to him.

"Shit," Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was still in pain.

They both helped Jungkook who chuckled lightly.

"Fuck my baby is spicy." Jungkook mumbled, making yoonmin couple laughed at his silly line.

"That will be fun by the way." Jungkook smiled at yoonmin couple.

"Yeah yeah" Yoongi mumbled and took him back in.

"Taehyung is not gonna listen. We have to plan something so that you both can get some time alone together." Jimin said.

"And that is?" Yoongi asked as he saw his boyfriend's smirk.

"Well," Jimin smirk widened, making Jungkook whine. He want time alone with Taehyung so that he can talk to him.

°

Taehyung made his way in the cafe and soon spotted black haired boy near the window.

Taehyung went towards him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Oh, hey Tae,"Minjae greeted with a smile.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late." Taehyung said, sitting on the chair.

"No, it's fine. I just came too." Minjae smiled.

They both chanted for a bit, enjoying coffee. Minjae nervously looked at Taehyung who smiled at him.

"Tae, you know I liked you before." Minjae said.

"I know Minjae, but I didn't like you more than friend. I didn't want you to feel sad on this. I know you will find someone better than me." Taehyung said, with a smile.

"I understand and I think I found someone." Minjae said and looked down.

"Really? Who?" Taehyung asked with a genuine huge smile.

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like jungkook?" Minjae asked, ignoring Taehyung's previous question.