6

"Daddy, how am I looking?" Taehyung said, spinning, showing his too short white skirt only and with kitten ears placed on his head.

Jungkook groaned as he eyed those blood red panties that were showing whenever Taehyung would span around.

"You gonna be the death of me, sugar. Come here, suck daddy off look how hard you made him." Jungkook said. He was naked, laying on bed, eye fucking taehyung who was looking hella sexy in those white skirt and blood red panties underneath.

Taehyung giggled and seductively went towards Jungkook, sitting in between his legs.

Jungkook groaned as Taehyung stroked his hard dick, throwing his head back and closed his eyes-enjoying baby like soft hands around his hard, burning from his touch.

"Baby, put that in your warm mouth. Put that pretty mouth in some work." Jungkook said, fisting Taehyung's hairs. Taehyung moaned. He gave kitten licks and took his dick slowly in his mouth. Both moaned at the feeling.

Taehyung bobbed his head, taking as much as he could. Jungkook moaned as he looked at Taehyung who was sucking him off while closing his eyes. He watched how his dick was sucked off by taehyung.

"Fuck, yeah baby just like that." Jungkook moaned, caressing Taehyung's hair and tucking his hair behind his ears.

Taehyung moaned, sending vibration to Jungkook's dick. He opened his eyes, looking into Jungkook's with a shine in his eyes.

Jungkook groaned. He felt this climax near and Taehyung bobbed his head more faster as he felt Jungkook's dick twitched in his mouth.

"Ah~ I'm gon-" Jungkook groaned as someone threw something hard on his face.

(a/n : ;) )

Jungkook opened his eyes and frowned on his face. Soon he widened his eyes as he came to his sense. He looked at the shoe that was on his bed and Yoongi standing not so far from him with his arms crossed.

"You fucking bitch what gotten into you. When you came back yesterday from Taehyung's dorm, you were hard. Now you are having wet dreams and moaning like whore." Yoongi said, done with this early in the morning.

When Yoongi came out from the bathroom he heard some noises and came to know Jungkook was having wet dreams and moaning so loud. He threw at him whatever he got first in his hand and that was his shoe.

"S-shut up, I wa-" Jungkook shuttered.

"Ohh shut up. from your moans that's clear. Tell me one thing what you guys did yesterday that made you hard and now you are having wet dreams?" Yoongi demanded.

"N-nothing-ohh shit I'm late." Jungkook said as he looked over the wall clock. He got up and hurriedly ran towards the bathroom after grabbing his towel.

"You brat, you have to tell me." Yoongi said, standing in the front bathroom, knocking on the door.

He was about to call out for Jungkook again but someone knocked. He opened and found his boyfriend in an adorable pink dress. Jimin smiled and hugged Yoongi and Yoongi hugged back, pulling away after giving a short kiss on Jimin's lips.

"Let's go. Taehyung went early. He's a cheerleader so he has some responsibilities." Jimin said with a smile.

"Sure baby. Kook come fast, today is practice." Yoongi yelled with a funny face. Jimin giggled at his reactions.

"Okay," Jungkook replied, sweating because boner was aching.

"I am going for now Jungkook but don't think I'm gonna leave you like this." Yoongi warned and went out with giggling jimin. Jimin told Yoongi everything that happened between them but Yoongi wanted to hear that from Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook sighed in relief but he whined as he looked down his boner.

"Shit what's gotten into me? Why am I thinking- arghhhh." Jungkook whined.

"I think I have to jerk off. I have no other option." Jungkook said to himself and took off his pjms.

Once he freed himself from his clothes. He seated himself on western pottery. He licked his lips and held his dick in his hands moaning at the feeling.

"I can't believe I'm jerking off on my enemy. He made me hard just by his little panty collections." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he started moving his hand up and down. Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure.

as he closed his eyes- Taehyung in red laced panties, sucking him off and looking into his eyes with those hazel innocent eyes-came in his mind.

He just let everything be, fasting his pace. He imagined wild things with taehyung. He was lost in lust.

"Ah, fuck t-tae ahh," Jungkook moaned, gritted his teeth, moving his hand up and down more faster. Soon he felt familiar heat and his dick switched.

Trusting in his hand more faster, he came with a low groan. He closed his eyes to catch his breath

"I can't believe it. His panties did this to me what if he wore them and come i-please don't think." Jungkook said as he got up to clean himself.

°

Jungkook sighed tiredly and made his way towards the game room. He was today hella confused. He hadn't seen Taehyung since the morning. You can say that he missed him. He missed his cute smile, his cute giggles. He missed his cute fluff ball. He missed how Taehyung annoys the shit out of him.

But he doesn't want to admit that. He doesn't want to admit that his mind wanders with Taehyung thoughts.

"Maybe he's still sick," Jungkook mumbled and went into the games room. He thought about checking Taehyung after practice.

But he was awed with the sight in front of him. He'd surely be getting boner now.

Taehyung was wearing circular glasses, with a cheer uniform that was too short. Taehyung was sitting on a table with papers in his one hand and other hand pen that was between his teeth.

His long milky coffee colored leg, his thick thighs, the colour of the skirt was defining his skin tone so well. The game room was for both the cheer team and the basketball team. There were their own separate lockers and shower booths.

Of course Taehyung would be there if he has something important to discuss with his team. But taehyung was alone

Jungkook knew how short Taehyung's dress was. Of course he may or may not side eyed Taehyung during practices. Because both teams practice at the same time.

Jungkook was in his own imaginary world, having his moments to drool over Taehyung's body and his sexy boyish curves.

On the other hand, Taehyung was there doing his work that the coach gave him that he was supposed to do with Jungkook. We all know he was busy beating his meat.

Taehyung looked up and mentally smirked. how much he was waiting to try that on jungkook and both were alone. perfect timing.

"Hey kookie,"

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dramatic shit on it's way