10

While practicing- basketball and cheer team both were confused but low key happy that Jungkook and Taehyung didn't fight over small things like they usually do.

Taehyung kept the music low, only hearable to his team, he didn't mutter any word except telling his team directions neither Jungkook screamed at him or Taehyung's team for staring at his teammates. Everything was quite, no barking, no fights, only practice.

Both teams were shocked but some of them felt the tension between Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung was minding his business not sparing a glance over Jungkook and Jungkook was looking at him now and then.

He was feeling coward, pathetic. He fought with Taehyung over stupid things. He could have said sorry to him or tried to talk to him but you know puberty and all those teenagers hormones. He's short tempered so as Taehyung. They both fight like cat and dog every time because of less understanding and lack of communication between them.

Jimin looked at his best friend worriedly. He didn't know what was the matter but something had happened between Jungkook and Taehyung and he wanna know but not now.

So as for Yoongi, he saw how Jungkook was looking at Taehyung every now and then. He looked over Taehyung's side, his eyes widened as he spotted one particular girl with dirty blonde hair.

"Sora? What the hell!" Yoongi worriedly looked over Jungkook. He was sure that Sora did something but he let it slide for now.

After finishing the practice, Sora came to Jungkook and hugged him but Jungkook didn't even touch her, pulling away after packing on his lips.

Everyone's jaw dropped, everyone started whispering that it was a hot topic because Jungkook always flirts and makes out with girls but they never saw a hot basketball captain with a girl like this like they are in a relationship.

Taehyung blood boiled. He just wanna grab Sora's hair and choke her to death but then he shook off his thoughts because he had no right, he didn't even like Jungkook or did he?

He went towards Jungkook who was side eyeing him from a distance not paying attention to Sora's babbling.

Jungkook's breath hitched as he saw Taehyung coming towards him but Taehyung just walked passed by him.

"Hey, Minjae, are you free in the evening?" Taehyung cheered with a bright boxing smile. Minjae choked on his saliva.

"Y-yes, w-why?." Minjae asked, gulping. He looked over Taehyung's shoulder, saw Jungkook glaring at him.

"Nothing just thinking about having coffee with you. Last time I rejected but I wanna make up for you." Taehyung smiled. Minjae couldn't help but smiled back.

Minjae had a huge crush on Taehyung and even proposed to him on valentine's day but Taehyung rejected. He tried again and got the courage, asked him for coffee together but he got rejected again.

He always admired Taehyung but Jungkook never let him talk during break not even let him get close because that was the only time period he could talk to Taehyung because he was from the art department.

"So are you up for this?" Taehyung asked.

"ymYeah, I'd love to." Minjae breath out, smiling at Taehyung.

Yoongi and Jimin both watched the scene silently. Both didn't know what to do. Taehyung and Jungkook haven't confessed to each other so there was no use or reason to stop what Jungkook and taehyung were doing.

Taehyung smiled and gave Minjae his number and made his way towards the game room. Jungkook watched everything, he heard everything he felt guilty, messed up, pathetic.

Jungkook hissed as Sora hugged him tight, pressing her boobs on him. jungkook smiled fakey.

"I think I should change. I am really tired so I wanna go back to my dorm and sleep," Jungkook said but inside he wanted to throw away Sora and shout at her for making his life such a mess.

"Okay baby, I'll call you okay?" Sora said. Jungkook just nod. Sora went away after packing on his lips.

Jungkook cringed, wiping his lips and made his way towards the dorm , not caring about his clothes or anything. There were no classes left. He just wanted some time alone.

°

Taehyung quickly finished his business and made his way towards his dorm. jimin marched his way towards him.

"What's the matter, Tae?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I'm just tired," Taehyung answered.

"Tae, you know, I can feel that something is wrong." Jimin asked again. Although he knew Taehyung is stubborn if he doesn't wanna say or tell anything he won't but he still tried.

"Please, Jimin, I'm already tired. I'll tell you by myself,please." Taehyung pleaded. First he wanna clear his confused feelings. Jimin sighed and nodded.

Both entered in their shared dorm and Taehyung just fell on bed, sighing tiredly. He was confused, jealous, pissed, angry, broken, every feeling was rushing in him. He had a lot of questions.

How Jungkook and Sora came into the relationship? As far as he knew he never saw or heard about Jungkook having a girlfriend. He wondered in his head but was interrupted by Jimin.

"Tae, I'm going out with hyung. Take some rest,you look exhausted. Call me if you need anything." Jimin said, sweetly. Taehyung just humm'ed hugging his tata plushie close to his chest. Jimin looked at him for a few seconds. He pulled the blanket over Taehyung,kissed his temple and made his way towards Yoongi's dorm.

Now only Jungkook couldn't tell everything. Yoongi informed him that Jungkook was in the dorm and staring at nothing. So Jimin decided to just try and talk to jungkook if he can tell what's the matter.

"I hope the matter is not that serious," Jimin mumbled.

Boyfriend | vkook On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara