24

"Stop staring." Taehyung mumbled as he changed the channel on the T.V, finding something interesting to watch.

Jungkook was sitting on the other bed as Taehyung threw glare at him but he couldn't help and admired his beauty and that was making Taehyung a blushy mess and comfortably uncomfortable.

(a/n: it does make sense babies )

Jungkook didn't even move from his seat a bit, he kept on staring at Taehyung. Now he opened up about his feelings to Taehyung so there was no need to just steal glances.

That was making Taehyung feel hot because he could feel Jungkook's stares from his head to toe from his side eye.

"Quit staring, coconut." Taehyung said a bit louder and glared at Jungkook who just shrugged.

"These are my eyes. I can do whatever i want." Jungkook said cockly.

"But that's me you are staring at." Taehyung said, pointing on himself.

"Oh but my eyes stare on what they like." Jungkook smirked and this time Taehyung lost his words.

"Look somewhere else." Taehyung huffed, again looking over T.V.

"I have nothing else to look at." Jungkook said plainly.

"Then close your eyes."

"I don wanna."

"And why is that?" Taehyung asked in an annoyed and so done voice.

"I'm enjoying the front scene way better than anything else." Jungkook smirked and winked at the last.

"Just fucking fuck off." Taehyung threw a pillow on Jungkook who caught it successfully and giggled at Taehyung's annoyed face.

"I rather fuck on," Jungkook said, pausing and changing into a cocky smug look again."With you."

"You dip shit." Taehyung gritted his teeth, fisting like he was gonna kill Jungkook on the spot but ignored his burning cheeks with reddish shade.

DiNg dOnG~~

Jungkook paused his actions as he heard the doorbell. He got up from bed to answer but paused and looked towards Taehyung who was mumbling something under his breath, probably cursing Jungkook.

"Hey Tae," Jungkook called out with a soft smile.

"Don' call me that." Taehyung huffed, pouting his lips as he looked towards Jungkook.

Oh boi he wasn't expecting this- first a sweet smile then a soft tender lips over his which lingers there for seconds only.

Jungkook giggled and went towards the door to attend the person, leaving Taehyung with widened eyes and blushy cheeks. too much blush...

Jungkook kept his smile on as he answered the door but his smile was replaced with a fake one as he spotted the person for whom he got swollen, bump forehead.

"Rose?" Jungkook asked, a little confused.

"Oh hey kookie. I'm here to get my notes from you that I accidentally left on your desk and you informed to get them today." Rose said with her charming smile. Jungkook oh'ed as he remembered.

"Okay I'll ge- wait why don't you come in." Jungkook said a smile making Rose's heart accelerate. Like why wouldn't? That bunny smile is not easy to handle. Jungkook never invited her in his dorm so she gladly said yes only if she knows why Jungkook want her in his dorm

( a/n : feeling like I'm writing rose×koo ff 😆 )

Jungkook gave room for Rose to enter and closed the door behind.

"Let's test his limits." Jungkook mumbled with a smile and rubbed his hands together.

"Oh hey Tae." Rose greeted, alot shocked at Taehyung's presence in Jungkook's dorm. Well, the whole college knew their fights and quarrels over small things.

"Hey Rose, w-what are you doing here?" 'She's gonna rant about this to everyone' Taehyung thought in his mind and he was glad he took the blanket over himself to cover up his sexy legs that were barely covered with Jungkook's shirt.

Taehyung panicked, his thoughts replaced soon.'what the fuck she's doing in his dorm.' Taehyung frowned.

"I came here to collect my notes from kookie and what are You doing here?" Rose asked, with emphasizing you part.

'kookie bleh' Taehyung mentally vomited on the nickname but kept his bitter but sweet smile on because Kim Taehyung has 365 faces with surprised characters. Before Taehyung could explain Jungkook was fast enough to beat him over.

"He accidentally left his keys in his dorm so I offered him to stay here. You know humanity.'' Jungkook smiled innocently as if he didn't make Taehyung do work as payback. Taehyung squirmed his eyes at Jungkook's statement. Rose oh'ed and nodded in understanding.

"But isn't it's your shirt." Rose pointed out Taehyung's shirt well Jungkook's because that was too oversized.

"Nope. I would never wear that coconut's cheap shirt." Taehyung said with his tight, innocent smile, stating totally the opposite.

'ohh is that.' Jungkook raised his eyebrow with pure amusement but kept his mouth shut to teach Taehyung a lesson in his own way.

Jungkook did his famous stunt yup he poked his tongue in his cheek.

"By the way kookie are you free this Saturday ?" Rose asked. Taehyung's eyes moved from Jungkook who was finding Rose's notes and then at Rose.

"yes I am. Why? Jungkook said without looking up.

"It's a party over at my place. It's my cousin's birthday. I want you-"

"Wait, I'm here too and I'm your leader and friend but why didn't you ask me?" Taehyung said, offended by Rose's words.

"But when one day I invited you for a party you said you don't like it." Rose said with a hesitated smile.

Taehyung shifted in his seat as he remembered when he rejected Rose's invitation.

"But my exams were going on." Taehyung mumbled with a pout. Jungkook smiled in a fairy way.

"Well you both are invited then." Rose smiled.

"I'm surely coming." Taehyung smiled back.

"Me too." Jungkook said, glancing at Taehyung before handing Rose's notes back to her who used her charming smile.

"Okay, I'll send the details. I should go now I guess see you both tomorrow." Rose bowed.

"Yeah, I'll walk you to the door." Jungkook offered and who's Rose to deny.

'Seriously!' Taehyung wanted to say out loud but he couldn't. Who's he to decide what Jungkook should do or not?

"It wasn't like she was getting kidnaped or disappeared. The door is this close." Taehyung groaned. He waited for Jungkook but the other was more interested in talking with Rose.

"Okay." Taehyung nodded with an annoying voice. Now you can't say him wrong for getting pissed over the small thing because when you like someone then it's an automatic natural reaction that's expressed as "mine only". But not in a possessive psycho way.

Jungkook came back but stopped his movements as he saw the scene in front himself, making his eyes widened in pure shock.