34

"You know normal couples hold hands with each other." Taehyung said, rose up his perfect eyebrows, looking at Jungkook who frowned in return.

"Yeah." Jungkook said in confusion.

"Then why is your hand holding my ass, insead of my hand ?" Taehyung pointed out. The whole time Jungkook has his hand in Taehyung's back pocket of his jeans. Not like Taehyung would mind but he couldn't control his blush whenever he receives looks from people.

"To show my affection."

"That's intimate, you fuckin dumbass" Taehyung hissed at Jungkook who simply shrugged.

"Well babe, people ain't gonna understand that you have a sexy, hot and handsome boyfriend, they're still gonna hit on you. So according to my theory, that's the best way to show them who wreck that ass." Jungkook smiled smugly, squeezing Taehyung's ass softly yet innocently looking at Taehyung.

"You're seriously beyond my understanding." Taehyung snorted, ignoring the blush that appeared on his face.

"And you're sexy ? Seriously? Ain't you full of yourself ?" Taehyung rose up his eyebrow. He knew everything, Jungkook is indeed a drop dope sexy hella man. But we're talking about vkook so.

"You're gorgeous plus I am sexy is equal to a perfect and powerful couple of the year." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's statement. Gosh! he loves that bunny boy so much.

"You really like me or you're here just for that ass?"Taehyung asked.

"If I'm being honest, yes. I want my gorgeous dick up in your ass forever.So you can stick with me forever." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's ear. Taehyung shakely breathed out. He really didn't want to imagine anything. He just doesn't want any boner, especially in public.

"You just can't say stuff like that." Taehyung whispered, hitting Jungkook's chest.

"Fuck, you're strong." Jungkook hissed, rubbing his chest.

"Bitch try me again." Taehyung said, flipping his imaginary hairs to give more sassy vibes.Jungkook looked at Taehyung for second but chuckled in the end.

"And well I can say the same." Taehyung smirked looking at Jungkook who gulped thickly.

"Let's go over there." Jungkook panicked, pointed towards the shark tank, changing the topic but as Jungkook didn't like sparing Taehyung a single chance to tease, Taehyung also neither.

"I also want your thick dick up my ass, going in and out, thrusting deeply, making me beg for more. Won't you gonna like it?" Taehyung whispered back, hugging Jungkook's bicep, pressing himself more close to Jungkook's side.

Jungkook took a deep breath, controlling himself.

"You also can't fucking say stuff like that." Jungkook said in a low voice, gritting his teeth. He looked at Taehyung giving him warning to stop but Taehyung smirked.

"I just pay you back." Taehyung shrugged.

"You know the deal right?" Taehyung said, backing away from Jungkook, who breathed out didn't know he was holding it.

"Yup. And I know, I'm gonna win." Jungkook said smugly after composing himself, acting like Taehyung wasn't close to giving life to his dick.

"I have some rules."

"And these are?"

"You can't touch me or kiss me. You can't even dirty talk to me." Taehyung smirk widened looking at Jungkook who has his eyes widened insead.

"How the fuck I'm gonna turn you on then?" Jungkook whispered.

"Want that ? Earn it baby." Taehyung said, slapping Jungkook's hand away from his ass.

Taehyung went further leaving Jungkook behind who was cursing after every breath.

Jungkook sighed, making note to think about it later and decided to enjoy the date insead.

"I enjoyed it so much Jungkook. Thank you so much." Taehyung smiled widely after coming out. He jumped on Jungkook, hugging him
who hugged back with the same affection.

"I'm so glad baby you like it." Jungkook said softly, nuzzling his nose in Taehyung's neck, breathing in his presence. It feels comfy and homey. He wanted to stay like this forever.

"So, where do you wanna go next?" Jungkook asked after pulling away but still holding Taehyung's waist.

"Ice cream." Taehyung clapped his hand with a wide boxy smile.

OMG you're so cute. Jungkook thought, didn't know he voiced them out. Taehyung giggled with rosy cheeks.

"Well I was born cute. duh!" Taehyung sassed and received a chuckle from his boyfriend, making Taehyung laugh too.

"Let's go then." Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung close by his waist.

"Kook, I want you to fulfill my one wish." Taehyung said, licking his ice cream. They both were sitting in the park, enjoying each other's company.

"Of course baby, anything for you." Jungkook said looking at him, ready to give his baby everything he desires.

"It's about our next date."

"Yeah, I'm listening petal." Jungkook frowned his eyebrows but still waited for Taehyung to say.

"So I wanna go to a club."

"Of course, we c-

"No, listen to me fully."

"Okay?"

"I wanna be a stripper and- Don't you dare.listen to me first." Taehyung warned Jungkook. Jungkook put his finger on his lips and nodded.

"Good. I wanna do role play. So I was saying, I wanna be a stripper for one day and I want you to be a CEO." Taehyung said.

"I wanna do that stripper and rich ass CEO thing. Where I'm gonna be the stripper and you gonna be rich CEO. You know like fanfictions where rich CEO fall in love with strippers. I wanna do that too. We are gonna be total strangers. I'm gonna show you some of my skills, privately of course." Taehyung explained, smirking in his head, casually enjoying his ice cream but on other hand Jungkook's ice cream was long gone, laying on the ground.

He didn't want to but he thought about Taehyung in those strip dresses, dancing for him only, teasing him. Jungkook felt his world stopped as well as his breath.

"Tae?" Jungkook called out softly but with a choked voice.

"Yeah?"

"I'm hard."

Jungkook let out, making Taehyung choke on his ice cream.