23

"You.."

Jungkook finally said that. Everything was so confusing to him. He did what he felt right. He always adored Taehyung but never admitted it,knowing his feelings about him as Yoonmin couples added some sense in him,made him to express his feelings to Taehyung.

About Sora, he wasn't sacred. He was ready to stay away from Taehyung to save him from any harm but he just couldn't be with her. Being with her, in a relationship was to him, killing himself slowly.

The captain of the basketball team knows what makes him happy and alive and that's the only person whom's name starts with Kim and ends with Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't believing what he heard. that 'you' word kept on repeating in his mind. He wanted to confirm if he heard right or not.

"What did you just say?" After a minute Taehyung's shocked question left his mouth.

Jungkook felt like shit. What if taehyung said no to him. That was going to hurt his feelings but now there was no choice. He already spilled it out and Taehyung demanded to repeat it.

"I-I like y-you.." Finally he finished with a shaky breath. Letting those three words out were like a mission impossible to him but now he did. He just had to prepare himself for rejection. Although Jimin told him Taehyung likes him.

Maybe Taehyung only likes how he looks and his body. Because most of the people he met in his life always drools over his looks and body so he was thinking the same about Taehyung also.

It took ten minutes for Taehyung to process and find sufficient reply and those ten minutes for Jungkook were feeling like hell to him.

"You like me ?" Taehyung asked, conforming again before replying back. He pointed out his finger towards himself.

Jungkook mumbled a small 'yes' and nodded.

"Okay." Taehyung said, taking Jungkook by surprise. Jungkook was prepared to listen to all insults and rejection but he got just okay from sass queen.

"Okay?" Jungkook repeated, totally confused, not clues about anything.

"So you like me and you got scared because Sora threaded you for hurting me?" Taehyung asked, picking up words carefully that were making sense to clear out all the mess.

"Yes." like an obedient good boy, Jungkook replied and nodded, making his answer more understandable and clear.

"Are you still scared of her ?" Again the same question. Jungkook wasn't expecting this. He was about to speak again but Taehyung continued his sentence.

"You fucking scared pussy really think that that bitch can do whatever the she wants to do to me? huh ? Do you really think that I'm scared of her and of her fucked up brain cells? That bitch is nothing compared to me. Oh and why the fuck I am even comparing myself with her. You are so well builded and dom type but you got scared from that skinny stick and you even think that she can harm me. Like really? "

"Tae, list-"

"I can't believe I like scared pussy like you gosh." As those words slipped from Taehyung's mouth, Jungkook's world felt like it's upside-down.

"What?" he didn't ask,he particularly screamed.

"Oho, tone that shit down you coconut." Taehyung hissed.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook wanted confirmation. Kim Taehyung, the beauty it's own self. Liked messed up Jeon Jungkook.

"Why? Can't you hear? Are you deaf?" Taehyung fired on Jungkook.

"N-no. You like m-me?" Jungkook shuttered, well Taehyung was angry. He could fire back if he didn't love his dick because what Taehyung did to Jungkook back then he felt like his dick was dying.

"Yes but I wasn't expecting you'd be that scary ass." Taehyung gritted his teeth. But quickly his angry face softened as he saw Jungkook's bunny smile.

"Oh gosh, I can't believe it. You like me too." Jungkook smiled like a mad man and launched towards taehyung to hug him but Taehyung was fast enough. He got up from his seat, leaving Jungkook on bed, laying over his stomach and face onto the mattress. A huff left from Jungkook's mouth as his face hit the mattress.

Taehyung giggled as he heard jungkook's groaned but again put on a blank face as Jungkook looked towards him with a pout, giving Taehyung a hard time not to coo and kiss away his pout.

"What?" taehyung said,pretending cold.

"What what? Why did you get up?" Jungkook knitted his eyebrows together.

"Were you expecting hug and kisses and then patch up and all couple cheesy things?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Of course I was. We like each other and everything is cleared." Jungkook said, lifting himself up and sitting on bed properly.

"Awwww so cute but let me tell you one thing." Taehyung said, cleared his throat. He went towards Jungkook and stood in front of him, crossing his arms against his chest.

"I don't do all couple things with a person who is a scared pussy and even think that anyone can be bitchy to me whenever they want." Taehyung smirked at Jungkook's wide eyes and wide mouth. Taehyung was loving it. Jungkook teased him enough and thought him weak and now it's his turn to punish him and pay back that sora bitch.

He knew every well what he's going to do next.

"W-what do you mean? I'm not scared of her." Jungkook said with pure annoyance. all he wanted was to cuddle with Taehyung and kiss the heck out of him.

"You like me and I like you. Then what's the problem?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung let out a breathy laugh, bending towards Jungkook to his level and looked in his eyes.

"The problem is that you and that bitch should learn not to fuck with me. You teased me enough and I had have enough of all that bitchy thing." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook was about to say but Taehyung shh'ed him by putting his finger on his lip.

"Shh, if you want me then earn for it." Taehyung mumbled, lowering his voice, sending shivers to Jungkook's whole body.

" Best of luck...baby." Taehyung kissed close to Jungkook's mouth and back away with a smirk, leaving less confident and shocked jungkook.