32

They decided to go on their date after coming back from college. Both were excited. Jungkook planned everything already. He knew that Taehyung's gonna love it.

He sighed tiredly as he came back from his tiring training. He quickly changed and laid down on his bed. The date was at 4:00 p.m, so he decided to sleep for awhile.

On the other hand Taehyung was so excited .As soon as he came back. He was feeling giddy. He did date before but that was never any type of serious and he was in school back then.

But with Jungkook it was something different. He was smiling like a fool. He did talk with Jungkook about where he was going to take him but the other said nothing, saying it was a surprise. Taehyung whined but he knew wherever Jungkook was going to take it'd be special because he'd be with Jungkook.

Taehyung went towards the bathroom to refresh. He knew that was gonna take time for him to get ready. And he was too excited to rest.

Taehyung decided to wear something comfy and simple. Now don't get him wrong because he knows whatever he wears, he always nails it.

He wore a creamy silk shirt with denim jeans with white nike air force shoe. The shirt was tucked in and the first two buttons were open showing his golden collarbones.After finishing his make up he took out his accessories.

He took out his watch and wore it. He gasped when he saw time on his watch.

Taehyung hurriedly made his way out of the dorm and straight barged into Jungkook's dorm.

Taehyung widened his eyes while Jungkook was sleeping peacefully.

"Kook," Taehyung shook Jungkook by the shoulder lightly. But the other was in deep sleep.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called out loudly and shook him a little more vigorously. But Jungkook just whined a little but not woke up.

Taehyung closed his eyes and took deep breaths. He looked Jungkook who was sleeping like a baby.

Taehyung cooed looking at Jungkook with heart eyes.

" My baby awwww, but I am sorry." Taehyung said. He took one more deep breath.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung screamed and kicked Jungkook's bum, making other fall from his bed.

Jungkook cursed under his breath, fully waking up from his dream of tiger and bunny

( a/n : i srsly dk what he was dreaming of. but let's just pretend. )

"Tae, What the fuck ?!" Jungkook exclaimed, looking at Taehyung with his hard eyes.

Taehyung crossed his arms against his chest and glared at Jungkook with the same expression.

"Mr. Jeon, Do you know what time it is right now ?" Taehyung asked with glare.

Jungkook frowned his eyebrows. He looked at the alarm clock. He glared at Taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon, it's 2:43 right now." Jungkook said with a stern voice, like he didn't just address Taehyung with his own surname.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a puzzled expression.

" Maybe your clock is wrong. Because mine is showing 4:05 right now." Taehyung said, stretching his arm for Jungkook to see.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He reached out for his phone and showed Taehyung time.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He carefully looked at his watch and he saw it wasn't working.

Taehyung sheepishly smiled at Jungkook.

"And I opp-" Taehyung giggled nervously and mumbled a small sorry with puppy eyes. He knew Jungkook won't be able to resist his puppy eyes.

Jungkook sighed and got up. He looked at Taehyung, taking in his whole attire. He smiled warmly at Taehyung. But Taehyung wasn't able to see because he found the carpet floor more interesting, probably embarrassed.

Jungkook pulled his cold face again, wanting to tease Taehyung more.

"You know you kicked me." Jungkook said with a stern voice, making Taehyung look at him.

" I just said I am sorry. You weren't waking up so I had no choice." Taehyung whined, looking at Jungkook with a pouty face.

Jungkook melted inside but he loved more when he teased Taehyung.

"Sorry gonna change nothing. You have to pay for this now." Jungkook said, getting on bed to reach the other side where Taehyung was standing.

Jungkook stopped when he was in front of Taehyung, on his knees. Both were at the same eye levels. Taehyung looked Jungkook with his wide eyes.

"Won't you gonna pay for what you did ?" Jungkook whispered. Taehyung blushed, he said nothing but lean forward and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Did I say that you have to do this ?" Jungkook asked, although he loved Taehyung's lips against his. But he can't just let Taehyung slide like this.

"You don't like it when I kiss you ?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow and looked at Jungkook with disbelief stare.

"What?! No!! I love it when you kiss me. I'm say-

"But the way you said, doesn't seems like. Are you already tired of me ? We haven't even started anything and you are already tired of me. Tired of my kisses ?huh?. Taehyung said dramatically. Jungkook mentally facepalm.

"Babe-

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed, looking at Jungkook with sassy glare. Jungkook sensed what's coming.

"I'm all head over heels for you. I always deny Yoongi- hyung that I'm not whipped for you but that's a lie. I'm never gonna get tired of your kisses, hugs and cuddles baby." Jungkook said with a soft smile.

"awwww that's so romantic. I'm so dramatic." Taehyung sighed, wiping his imaginary tears with his finger. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" You're such a drama queen." Jungkook scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Fuck off." Taehyung said with a tight smile.

"I rather fuck on." Jungkook said in a lower voice and leaned in to kiss Taehyung who gladly kissed back.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook lightly as the kiss was getting heated. Jungkook groaned, leaning in for one more kiss.

"Nope. Go and shower since you are awake." Taehyung said, shu'ing Jungkook away. Jungkook got up from bed with an unpleasant sigh.

"I'll decide what you're gonna wear." Taehyung said, ramming through Jungkook's closet.

"Kook? Don't you have any love with colors ?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook frowned looking at Taehyung.

"All you have is white, grey and black."

"But these are colours." Jungkook said, emphasizing are more.

"But these are dull." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So you want me to wear your clothes? oof, Just pick something from this." Jungkook mumbled and made his way towards the bathroom.

Taehyung sighed, taking note to add some pastel colors in Jungkook's closet.

Taehyung took out a grey hoodie with denim ripped jeans.

Jungkook came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist loosely.

"So what I'm gonna wear?" Jungkook said, taking Taehyung's attention.

"Ayye sexy" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, looking at Jungkook from up and down.

"Of course I am, any doubts ?" Jungkook smirked and patted Taehyung's butt. Taehyung bit his bottom lip with a lazy smile playing on his lips.

Jungkook leaned in to catch a kiss but Taehyung threw clothes at his face.

"Go get ready and wear some damn clothes. I don't wanna pop boner right now." Taehyung grunted receiving breathy laugh from Jungkook