27

"So, I'm your man huh?" Jungkook smirked cockly, sitting beside Taehyung who was paying no attention to him- stubborn.

"I'm asking you something." Jungkook frowned his eyebrows as he stared at Taehyung who was still taking out his stuff from the bag.

"Shut the fuck up coconut. I said that to pissed her off. Calm down your excited tits. You still have to earn to get that label." Taehyung mumbled but enough for Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but he, himself trapped into thoughts not knowing what to say.

"Excuse me ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, grabbing his attention.

"Excuse you," Taehyung huffed, rolled his eyes.

"Okay what do I have to do?" Jungkook asked,straightening himself, ready to listen to whatever Taehyung was gonna say- attentively.

" I don't know. Think by yourself I have so much work to do." Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook just sighed and looked at Taehyung who was writing something ( a/n : don ask idk either ).

Taehyung flinched as he felt trapped into strong, veiny arms around his waist, pulling him closer. Taehyung squirmed his eyes as he stared at Jungkook who had his chin rested on his shoulder, side hugging him while throwing his puppy eyes charms.

"Awww," Taehyung cooed, made totally whipped face for Jungkook who got excited, thinking plan successful but-

"Now fuck off," Taehyung put his blank face although he was enjoying Jungkook's strong body against his and Jungkook's pleds. He just couldn't let this go like that.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away softly, know teacher was going to come soon but other pulled him closer.

"Why are you so stubborn, baby ? hmm?" Jungkook asked in a low, semi-whispered voice. Taehyung squirmed in Jungkook's voice, tightening his hold onto the pen.

Jungkook smirked against Taehyung's neck and Taehyung felt it. He took a deep breath, gaining some confidence and hold onto himself.

"Daddy~" Taehyung whimpered, grabbing Jungkook's thighs, squeezing them. Jungkook's eyes widened comically, breath stuck in his throat.

"Ain't you gonna do something with me?" Taehyung's hand went dangerously close to Jungkook's cock. Taehyung turned his face- so close to each other. That was Taehyung's time to smirk but he kept his wrecked face like Jungkook's only touches could wreck him like that. But Taehyung's acting skills ain't joke.

" O-of course my vixen-shit." Jungkook moaned softly with curse as Taehyung palmed him and that didn't even take a second for Jungkook to get hard.

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's waist who prevent himself moaning by biting onto his lip.

"Have a good day." Taehyung suddenly said, confusing Jungkook but that cleared out soon as Taehyung squeezed his dick, freeing himself from his hold.

Jungkook cursed with a painful moan. He put his hands on-now hard as a rock dick. Taehyung smirked and got on with his work. Jungkook was now in big problem. he knew there's no chance taehyung was gonna help him. He stood up, taking his bag to hide his boner. His bad luck, Mr. Wang entered in class. Jungkook cursed under his breath because Mr. Wang was a strict teacher and he couldn't go out now, even if he made any excuse.

With letting out 1356 curses (a/n : idk how he did ) Jungkook sat down beside not so bothered Taehyung who won the match just with his small tricks.

Class was silent, only Mr.Wang's voice was echoing in the classroom. All students were listening carefully taking the notes of every important points but that class was torture for Jungkook. He kept on moving in his seat uncomfortably, badly wanted to get rid of hardness tent in his pants

(a/n : idk )

Taehyung let out an annoyed sigh, looking towards Jungkook who still had his hand over his dick while tried - note the word- tried to take the notes. Taehyung felt bad for him now. He sighed, putting down his pen. He leaned towards Jungkook who had his focus on his boner.

"Just keep quiet," Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, taking him by surprise. Jungkook was about to say something but Taehyung singled him not to say something by putting his finger on his own lips.

Jungkook did as Taehyung told, nodding his head. Taehyung looked around the class that was silent, everyone were focusing on lecture that Mr. Wang was giving. Now he was sure he couldn't do anything right if he tried.

Taehyung bit his lips nervously. He thought giving Jungkook blue balls would be fun but watching him like this taehyung changed his mind.

He never did something like that. Soon an idea lightened up in his mind.

"Excuse me, sir." Taehyung said, changing his voice like he's sick. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with curious eyes.

"Yes Taehyung-ah?" Mr. Wang frowned taking Taehyung's condition.

"I'm feeling like throwing up. I'm feeling sick and dizzy too" Taehyung said, lowering his voice. Jungkook waited, watching carefully.

"Okay, you can go." Mr. Wang said after seconds. Taehyung patted himself mentally.

"Sir can Jungkook come with me? I don't think I'd be able to walk so I need some company." Taehyung said, now using his puppy, doe eyes. Mr.wang eyed Jungkook who looked back at him, sitting like a statue. Mr. Wang nodded with an okay.

Taehyung nodded, giving Jungkook his bag to hold. Both stood up and went out slowly from the class.

"Wahh baby you're such a great actor." Taehyung flipped his imaginary hair on Jungkook's compliment with a proud smile but that didn't last long.

"Now suck," Jungkook muttered out, taking Taehyung's hand in his and hurriedly going towards the bathroom.

"Hello, I'm not doing anything. I took you out from the class so be grateful for that and now fix this by yourself, bye." Taehyung said with scoff in the end. He took his bag from Jungkook's hand who had his mouth wide open, jaw ready to touch the ground.

"But you caused this." Jungkook said in disbelief.

"And you were the one who asked for it." Taehyung said, turning around.

"Have a great jerking time, Mr. Jeon. Think about me and my bread, please." Taehyung said, looking back at Jungkook and passing a teasing wink.

"Fuck you Kim fucking Taehyung." Jungkook shouted with gritted teeth.

"It is biology impossible, Jeon coconut." Taehyung shouted back, with a not so sympathetic smile.

Taehyung stopped and looked at the already pissed Jungkook. They were not so far from each other. Taehyung turned again, bending down a bit and smacking his ass that jiggles at sudden force.

"For fuck's sake Taehyung." Jungkook shouted, making Taehyung laugh loudly.

"You're an evil." Jungkook groaned with an angry voice.

"Oh, trust me, darling i am. Bye,, have fun." Taehyung said.

Jungkook groaned as Taehyung's figure disappeared from there.

"Fuck you on gucci bed Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said with an angry voice and made his way towards the bathroom.