30

"I swear to god. I'm gonna kill that bitch." Jungkook gritted his teeth as he laid Taehyung down carefully. The other was wincing in pain.

Taehyung laid down over his stomach after Jungkook carefully took off the shirt.

"That bitch is dead." Jungkook was sure it was Sora who did this to Taehyung.

Jungkook was boiling with anger. He was ready to throw hands on Sora. But watching Taehyung like this held him back. Jungkook shortly messaged Jimin to come over, knowing the other was probably sitting with his boyfriend.

Jungkook went to the bathroom, taking out the medical kit to take care of Taehyung's injury.

Jungkook took out a cotton ball, wetting it with sanitizer. He carefully wiped the wound, receiving low whimpers from Taehyung.

"That's fine, baby, you're a strong boy. it's almost done." Jungkook praised. After cleaning the wound carefully. he placed the bandit over his wound.

"What happened? Tae?" Jimin asked in worry as he entered the dorm along Yoongi.

"That bitch glued Tae's top now the top is stick on his skin." Jungkook explained, fisting his hands in anger.

Jimin and Yoongi both widened their eyes. Jimin looked at his best friend who had his face buried in pillows.

"That's so cruel. She's mentally sick." Yoongi muttered in a bitter voice.

"Hey, Tae bear, are you okay? Jimin asked, crouching at Taehyung's level, caressing his hair softly.

"I'm fine but it stings." Taehyung softly mumbled. He was silent the whole time. He was busy thinking what he did to deserve such cruel treatment. He did nothing with Sora yet she did this to him.

"Hyung, how can we remove this glue? I should have took him to the hospital straight. But I did what was right. Now tell me? And I'm calling the doctor" jungkook babbled worriedly, taking out his phone to call the doctor.

"I know how we can remove this." Yoongi said, taking Jungkook's attention. Jungkook quickly thanked the doctor and looked at Yoongi.

"Some leuk soapy water will help." Yoongi mumbled softly. Jungkook looked over Taehyung's back. It was still red around the wound.

Jungkook nodded. He trust yoongi. He came back with some leuk soapy water in a bowl and cloth in his other hand.

"Let me do this." Jimin said. Jungkook gave him the bowl and cloth to Jimin. They all were worried, because Taehyung didn't utter any word.

"I'll be back." Jungkook said, ready to get out of the dorm but a soothing voice call out for him.

"Stay," Taehyung said, lifting his head. Jungkook sighed looking at Taehyung puffy, red face. That was making Jungkook more angry at Sora. She made Taehyung cry.

Jungkook went towards Taehyung, sitting beside him. Taehyung nuzzled towards Jungkook, sneaking for warmth. Jungkook smiled, threading his fingers in Taehyung's hair. Taehyung silently purred on soft touches.

"How much time does it take ?" Jimin asked when he was done.

"It's gonna come out by itself, just give it time, baby." Yoongi asked, slightly smiling at Jimin who smiled back.

"We'll see about her later but first let's only focus on Tae." Yoongi said.

"I'm not a kid. I'm fine." Taehyung said, looking at Yoongi and Jimin who chuckled at Taehyung's pouty voice.

"But you're my baby bear. How can I not worry about you?" Jimin said with a baby voice like he was talking to a five year boy. Taehyung whined, hugging Jungkook's waist who was smiling dreamly while looking down at him.

"I'm not, oof." Taehyung scoffed, tightening his hold around Jungkook's waist, resting his head on his hips.

"Sure sure." Yoongi said, finishing their silly argue. Jimin pouted at his boyfriend who kissed him in the return making him blush.

"Gross," Taehyung fakely gagged. Jungkook laughed at taehyung's reaction.

"Huh? like you never kissed Jungkook." Jimin sassed, but Taehyung just scoffed, ignoring the blush creeped on his cheeks.

"I think it should come out by now." Jungkook said. jimin nodded, stretching his hand out to unzip Taehyung's top.

Jimin signed in relief as zip was opening with no efforts.

"It's open now. That worked. How do you know about that hyung?" Jimin grinned at his boyfriend.

"When I was small I mistakenly glued my fingers together with the supervision glue then mom used this." yoongi shrugged.

"Well thank you so much, hyung." Taehyung said with a smile, getting up to remove the top but he stopped, feeling embarrassed.

"I'll go and change quickly." Taehyung said, getting up from bed.

"Does that still hurt?" Jungkook asked, eyeing Taehyung's back when the other was taking out clothes to wear.

"Not that much."Taehyung quickly answered, going towards the bathroom to change.

"I'm not letting her go now. She crossed her limits. She needs mental help." Jungkook angrily said.

"But how's that all happen?" Jimin asked.

"I saw her hugging Tae. I think at that time she did this. She was apologising to Tae and me as well but I know her. She's sick." Jungkook mumbled, explained.

Later on Jungkook received a message from the doctor and went to pick him up out of the dorm building.

Shortly Taehyung came out from the bathroom. The doctor examined Taehyung's injury.

"It's not that deep but it's alright. Don't worry it won't cause any infection." The doctor said and treated Taehyung's wounds.

Yoongi led the way out to the doctor after everything was done.

"Can I talk with Jungkook alone?" Taehyung said.

Jimin looked at Jungkook then at Taehyung.

"Message me when you're done." Jimin said, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and nodded at Jimin. Taehyung locked the door, coming towards Jungkook who shifted in his seat.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung suddenly said. Jungkook made a confused face, not getting why Taehyung was apologising.

"But why?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung sighed coming towards him and straddling over Jungkook's lap, making Jungkook's breath hitch.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tighter, waiting for the other to hug him back. Jungkook hesitantly hugged Taehyung's waist.

"I'm sorry. I know, I'm silly sometimes. You care for me so much, never fail to flutter my heart with gentle touches, always taking care of me, making me feel so good and loved. I was just teasing you and taking my little revenge. I was very angry when you said yes to Sora instead of facing her. You know, you're really a coconut head but I am sorry about my doings too." Taehyung stated his long speech. Jungkook felt giddy inside, smiling lovely at Taehyung's confession.

"Let's go on date. I can't wait." Taehyung basically demanded, looking at Jungkook who had shook written all over his face.

"I was supposed to ask not you." Jungkook exclaimed. Taehyung frowned his eyes with a pout on his face. He pinched Jungkook's nipple.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jungkook mumbled, rubbing his nipple but Taehyung glared at him.

"For saying stupid shit. You know what fuck off if you don't wanna go then I have plenty of bo-hmpf-" Jungkook didn't let him finish sentence by smashing his lips with Taehyung's. Taehyung sighed in relief, having known pillowy lips over his.

"You're allowed to date me only. You're mine and I'm yours. No one can have you but me." Jungkook said in a husky possessive voice making Taehyung smirk.

"Yes, you're mine." With that Taehyung leant in for another kiss.