28

"Hey, can I talk to you?"

Taehyung turned his head to see who called him and to his surprise that was sora. She was smiling at him which confused him more. But for one thing he was sure, he was gonna snap on her on the spot if she said anything.

Taehyung turned fully, crossing his arms over his chest. He raised up his eyebrows signalling sora to continue.

"Listen what I did was totally wrong and I'm-

"What you did is sick. I think you should add that." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. that apology wasn't feeling genuine.

"Yeah, what I did was totally sick and I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart. I shouldn't have done that but Jungkook did give me hope back then. He was touchy with me only and I thought he liked me but I was wrong. He really likes you and I wanna stay away from this matter. You both can get together. I don't know why you both ain't together yet? And I won't do anything." Sora said with a smile at the end. Taehyung proced every word he heard from that girl who literally killed another girl just to fulfill his obsession.

Taehyung still didn't trust any of her words, especially not the ones where she claimed Jungkook gave hope to her. But Taehyung wanna see what she was gonna do and what's going on in her mind. So he decided to act like he did forgive her.

'Let's see how far you can go.' Taehyung smiled at her, who smiled back. Taehyung wasn't sure if the smile and the apology was genuine or not so he just decided to play along.

"I'm very happy to be honest that you're accepting your mistakes and even apologized for it. But what you did to Taeyeon was also wrong don't you think you should repent for it? That was totally wrong. If I must say it was a crime." Taehyung said, carefully watching Sora's moves. He noticed how Sora's smile washed away.

"I know, I'm surely gonna apologize to Taeyeon too if I get the chance and of course to Jungkook too. but don't you think it can harm my career-

"You should've thought twice before doing it." Taehyung said with a bitter voice.

"I know what I did was a crime and I'm a sick person. That was my past mistake and I'm gonna make sure not to repeat it. but please it's bout my career." Sora said with a plea, joining hands together in front of Taehyung who was taken back by sudden move. He wasn't accepting this from Sora, not at all.

That left Taehyung wondered if he should really believe her or not. But also wasn't sure about her apology and plea. Of course, he was not gonna trust her like that. He surely gonna test her.

"That's also right. I'm happy you really thought about it." Taehyung said, passing her a pressed lip smile to her.

"Thank you so much. I'd always be grateful for you." Sora said, smiling up Taehyung.

"I think we should go now." Taehyung said, awkwardly pointing towards sports room's exist.

"Yeah, I'll be there just gotta change my clothes." Sora said. Taehyung cleared his throat, nodding.

"Hey, can I hug you at least?" Sora asked suddenly. Taehyung not knowing what to say he just nodded. Sora smiled and hugged Taehyung, moving her hand up and down on his back, caressing. Taehyung felt awkward.

Both pulled away, Sora smiled at him for the last time and he just went out of the room after smiling back.

"That's strange." Taehyung mumbled under his breath after coming out of the room.

"What's strange?"

Taehyung jumped at the sudden voice from behind. As he turned he met with a messed up jungkook.

'He surely masturbated.' Taehyung giggled at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked, frowning his eyebrows.

"You jerked off, didn't you ?" Taehyung said, smirking teasingly.

"Of course, you left me with a fucking boner and not even helped me. What the fuck am I suppose to do?" Jungkook said with a duh tone. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Go and change captain now you don't wanna set bad impression in front of your teammates." Taehyung said, sticking out his pink tongue.

Jungkook chuckled at first but as his eyes sat on Taehyung's tongue he couldn't help but lean in to take that pink tongue in his mouth.

Taehyung widened his eyes at Jungkook's sudden launch. Jungkook sucked onto his tongue, leaving his tongue, biting down his bottom lip before pulling away.

He was already frustrated and what he imagined while jerking off enhanced his need more when he saw Taehyung's pink tongue. Boi you can't blame him.

"What the fuck." Taehyung snapped, covering his mouth with his hands, looking at jungkook with wide eyes and crimson shaded cheeks.

"You're acting like I kissed you for the first time." Jungkook chuckled on Taehyung's blushy state.

"S-shut up you can't kiss me like that." Taehyung hesitantly said, pointing on Jungkook.

"Okay, I'll warn you next time before kissing you." Jungkook shrugged.

"N-no you can't kiss me without my permission. I didn't give you any permission."

"Hmm... but sorry baby, I wasn't asking, I'm telling you. And that doesn't matter, you're mine already." Cocky cheesy bish.

"Too much confidence is not good, Jung" Taehyung said, pouting.

"Oh but what's wrong in claiming what's already mine? I think it's fair." Jungkook frowned his eyebrows.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, looking at Jungkook's face which had a slight annoying smirk.

"Uh-" Taehyung and Jungkook both looked towards the direction they heard the voice from.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Sora. He was so done with listening to anything from her. He was now like say something and you're dead.

"Hey jungkook." Sora said, very politely. Jungkook scoffed. He looked towards Taehyung who was looking back at him.

"Can you not spoil the beautiful moment here." Jungkook said, looking at Sora who smiled sadly.

"I just wanna say sorry for whatever I did to you. That's all I wanna say. I won't say anything and do anything. I'm sorry." Sora said, went away from there after bowing.

"What's wrong with her ? Is she genuinely sorry?" Taehyung mumbled under his breath but Jungkook heard it.

"Nope, she's not, baby. Don't think too much, okay." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung temples and Taehyung needed it, like really.

"Just stay away from her. I know you are strong enough but don't waste your time on her. And you go, I'll be there." Jungkook said, caressing Taehyung's cheek with his back hand, who still has his head turned towards where Sora exists.

Taehyung felt so comfortable with those touches. It did calm him down. If really sora was sorry about her doing. He really won't mind giving her a chance.

But is that right or worth it ?