41

Taehyung never felt such a high adrenaline drive. All rough kisses and touches were gentle at the same time, setting fire in his stomach. He couldn't wait anymore.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good." Jungkook whispered, kissing Taehyung. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's nape with one hand and other hand kneeling Jungkook's bicep. Lord, he loved that hard muscle feeling under his palm so much. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer, exploring Jungkook's mouth with his tongue.

Jungkook whined when Taehyung palmed his hard dick. He wanted to throw away his pants. But he was loving when he's fully clothed and Taehyung half naked, spread for him.

"Lube?" Jungkook whispered once he pulled away but still stayed close to Taehyung. Taehyung's breath hitched at realisation of what was coming. He tightly closed his legs, pulling his shirt down to hide his naked region as much as he could.

"Last drawer." Taehyung mumbled, catching his breath.

"Spread your legs, kitten." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear who purred at the voice. Taehyung shook his head, keeping his legs closed. He was feeling shy. He wanted Jungkook to do everything.

"I won't say twice, sweetheart." Jungkook said in a low but gentle voice. There was demand but also delicacy as well which made Taehyung follow whatever Jungkook says. Taehyung hid his head in Jungkook's shoulder and slowly spread his legs.

He heard a sharp intake of breath from Jungkook. But he refused to look in the mirror. He kept his head hidden in Jungkook's shoulder, clinching his shirt with his both hands.

"Fuck. Damn." He heard Jungkook chanting curses. He bit his lip when Jungkook spread his legs wider.

"Look towards the mirror, kitten." That pet name always makes him shiver and giddy at the same time. He slowly pulled away and looked towards the mirror. He moaned, when he saw his hole on display.

"Look, how beautiful you are looking babe, so pretty, so unreal." Taehyung whined at the praise that fell out from Jungkook's mouth. He wanted to be a good boy for him now. He could feel pleasure already and it was getting too much for him.

"Now, be a good boy and keep your eyes on the mirror. Will you do that for me?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded and mumbled a small yes.

Jungkook gave Taehyung one more kiss and lubed his fingers. Taehyung clinched Jungkook's shirt with one hand and other clinching bedsheets. He kept his eyes towards the mirror but Jungkook's eyes were stuck on his face. Jungkook slowly massaged Taehyung's entrance first, keeping close eye on Taehyung's expression. He was in pure bliss just watching Taehyung squirming just with his touches.

Taehyung whined lowly when Jungkook entered his middle finger. He watched how his hole sucked Jungkook's finger in. Jungkook slowly moved his finger, looking towards the mirror as well. His attention was brought back to Taehyung who was moaning messily just by fingering him.

"Mhm. T-this is so d-dirty." Taehyung mumbled with low moans. Jungkook gritted his teeth, looking at Taehyung hungerly.

"Yes, baby. I'm doing dirty stuff with you." Jungkook whispered, nibbling Taehyung's earlobe and adding one more finger. Taehyung moved his hips to get fingers more deep in him.

"W-why? Why are y-you doing dirty with me?" Taehyung moaned, watching how his entrance was stretching and how he was sucking Jungkook's finger in.

"It makes me feel good. It makes you feel good. Isn't it baby? You like it, don't you?" Jungkook asked, fasting his pace. Taehyung whimpered, eyebrows knitted in pleasure, he tried to keep his eyes open but he was unable to do so. Jungkook stopped his movements and received a kitten whine from Taehyung.