33

"So where are you taking me?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook who was styling his hair after wearing his clothes.

Jungkook always left Taehyung surprised how good he looked even in dull colours. maybe these colours are meant for him.

"Babe, you'll know by yourself." Jungkook said.

"But you can still tell me." Taehyung whined.

"Come here." Jungkook said, ignoring his whines. Taehyung huffed but did anyway.

Jungkook made Taehyung stand in front of the mirror and himself standing behind.

"What ar-

"Close your eyes." Jungkook whispered against his ear, sending Taehyung shiver to his spine.

Taehyung gulped and closed his eyes. He soon felt something chainy and cold around his neck. His eyes were aching to see what Jungkook got for him. His heart throbs with a giddy feeling.

Jungkook hummed in approval when he looked at Taehyung through the mirror.

It was a simple golden pendant. It had a small loop that was contacted to the chain from both sides. It was looking good on Taehyung. Simple but impressive.

"Open your eyes." Jungkook said, hugging Taehyung from behind. Taehyung gasped but smiled warmly. He looked at Jungkook through the mirror.

"That's so pretty." Taehyung mumbled, touching the pendant softly.

"So do you like it?" Jungkook asked, smiling.

"I loved it. Thank you." Taehyung said with a smile. He scrunched his nose, a smile playing on his lips when Jungkook lightly pecked his temple.

"Let's go now. Shall we ?" Jungkook asked, pulling away. Taehyung pouted at the loss of warmth but said nothing.

Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung, receiving cute giggles.

Jungkook offered his arm for Taehyung who got the signal and hooked his arm with Jungkook's.

"Let's give you the best date of your life." Jungkook grinned at Taehyung who smiled back.

"It's not far." Jungkook said, tugging Taehyung close.

"I'm excited." Taehyung smiled, hugging Jungkook's biceps. He bit his lip when he felt strong flexing of muscles. He couldn't help but squeeze.

"Ain't we getting a little distracted." Jungkook whispered looking at Taehyung.

"But I did nothin." Taehyung looked at him innocently.

"But I think you did." Jungkook whispered, flexing his bicep. Taehyung bit his lip.

"I can't help it. You're a walking shop of muscles." Taehyung whispered back.

"I have a real thing in my jeans.If you wanna see it we can go back." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows suggestively with smug.

"Well isn't that supposed to happen after the fifth date." Taehyung raised up his eyebrow with a slight smirk.

"You can say I'm desperate." Jungkook smirked.

"I can't deny. I'm on the same plate." Taehyung smirked back.

"You gonna kill me someday I swear." Jungkook laughed warmly making Taehyung giggle.

Taehyung's eyes shined with pure excitement when he noticed where they were.He hugged Jungkook tightly who smiled warmly and satisfied with Taehyung's cheerful reaction.