8

Sora smirked as she locked the door and leaning against it waiting for jungkook- to her luck Jungkook came out in his basketball jersey.

Of course he was looking hella hot. His thick, masculine thighs were showing, his biceps were on display.

Sora licked her lips while checking out and Jungkook was still unaware of upcoming trouble.

Jungkook didn't notice Sora, he went towards his locker putting his clothes back there neatly.

He turned but frowned his eyebrows as he stopped sora was still there leaning against the door.

"Why are you still here Sora?" Jungkook asked.

Sora chuckled and made her way towards Jungkook who kept his straight face with frown plastered.

"Ohh kookie, don't waste time on stupid question. Lets get straight to the point" Sora said, standing in front of him.

"What point?" Jungkook made a confused face. Sora smirked and got closer to him. Jungkook back away and there was no hell he was gonna let her get closer to him.

He already regretted that night when he accidentally made out with his so-called friend Sora in a drunken state.

Jungkook may flirt around, make out and all but he never did that to his own friends. He knows the value of friendship.

He admitted that he never liked the way Sora touched him, pushing herself on him but he never said a word because he didn't wanna offend her in any way or he might have mistaken it. And worst if he called her out that could backfire on him.

Let's get to know about their history, Jungkook and Sora both studied at the same school. Sora always liked Jungkook since she first saw him but Jungkook didn't like her the way Sora was expecting.

At the end of the high school year. Sora got courage and decided to purpose Jungkook on prom night.

She asked Jungkook if he'd like to go to prom with her. jungkook said yes cuz it was nothing according to him but sora thought it so much.

That night Jungkook got drunk and Sora proposed to him and leaned in to kiss him and that coconut kissed her back not just kissed but made out with her.

Sora thought Jungkook liked her too. That was his lucky day so far that he got unconscious because of too much drinking and Yoongi took him back home.

Yoongi also hated Sora. When he saw Jungkook faint on her. He quickly went there and took Jungkook back before anything happened. Jungkook was thankful for Yoongi who saved his ass from doing anything stupid that he could had have regreted in his life.

After that sora got more clingy on him. She never let any girl or boy near to him. One day he was so pissed he confronted Sora and Sora told him he said yes (that means when that coconut kissed her back she thought it as a yes) when she purposed to him.

Jungkook was shocked. He explained everything that it was a mistake but Sora was stubborn. She got more clingy and annoyed so Jungkook blocked her from everywhere. He always ignored her. He felt so revealed that Sora never gonna come infront of him after school's finished but how wrong he was.

He was shocked seeing Sora after 2 year on same college and how he'd known about this because his business department was away from the art department.

On the other hand, she knew that Jungkook didn't like her but she thought she could make Jungkook like her. She always kept her eyes on Jungkook. She tried her best to get selected in the cheer team and now it's her chance.

Now let's back to the current situation. Jungkook wasn' liking how close Sora was.

"You know that kook I like you. Why can't you like me back huh? What's wrong with me?" Sora asked, gazing her hands on Jungkook's biceps as Jungkook pushed away.

"Listen Sora I don't like you and I don't wanna create any scene. It's been 2 years Sora, god damn it, move on already." Jungkook said as his anger was rising up. but he tried to keep it down and controlled it because he didn't wanna snap at a girl.

"Let's see," Sora said as she suddenly pressed her lips on Jungkook's. Jungkook widened his eyes. He pushed Sora away which made her land on her but.

( a/n : r/pe word mentioned. Only word mentioned )

Sora gritted her teeth, glaring at Jungkook who was wiping his lips. Sora smirked-she messed up her hairs, she opened the upper buttons of her top, showing her cleavage. She smeared her lipstick,and it looked like a whole mess.

Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw Sora's condition, it was looking like someone tried to r*pe her.

Sora smirked and got up,looking over shocked Jungkook.

"It's the last chance, Jungkook, be mine or I'll scream." Sora said.

Jungkook gulped he couldn't believe she could do something like this. Just to get him.

"So yes or no." Sora said, smirking evil-ly

°
Taehyung made his way towards the ground where everyone was present.

Taehyung smiled at his team and greeted them and said hey to some of his friends or you can say his fans from basketball.

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows when he didn't see Jungkook and Sora.

He clenched his fists. As far as he knew he was sure that both were still in the game room.

"Hey, Tae have you seen kook. He's nowhere to be found." Yoongi asked, breaking him from his trace.

"Yes hyung, I know where he is, I'll call him." Taehyung said, smiling innocently, totally opposite of what he was thinking.

Yoongi nodded and made his way towards his team back.

Taehyung was burning with anger. He marched towards the game room with a heavy step. He rolled up his imaginary sleeves.

"Jeon fucking Jung coconut kook you're losing your dick now and so bitch ra you're losing you're hair and teeth, maybe some bones too." Taehyung mumbled and angrily went towards the game room.