First Official Date

(Adrien's pov)

It's the next day and I'm currently eating rice and sausage for breakfast. I want to take Marinette to a fun amusement park for our first date today, so I look up all of the exciting rides and games so I'm prepared. After I'm done planning our date I get dressed.

 After I'm done planning our date I get dressed

(His outfit)

After I get dressed I hear the doorbell ring. When I open it I see someone I never wanted to see again. Lila.

"Adrien! Oh my gosh baby, please take me back! You have no idea how much I've missed you!" She throws herself on me. I push her back and roll my eyes.

"Lila we broke up years ago get over it. Your a snobby two faced brat now leave." I say. She starts crying.

"But Adrien, what we had was real! I know you still love me!" She just doesn't quit.

"Lila get the hell off my property before I have security personally escort you away. And I will never love you." She huffs and storms away. Such a drama queen.

I head out soon to take care of some errands I have to run before the date. I want it to go perfectly.

(Marinette's pov)

I'm currently at a clothing store looking for an outfit to wear for my date will Adrien. It has to look perfect, and that's when I see it.

(This is the outfit she sees but it's in light blue and the shorts are less airy and a teeny bit shorter btw there's nothing with it being shorter so don't attack me)

It's the perfect size and great for being outside in the sun. I ask one of the staff members if I can try it since it's in the display window. She grabs it from the back and gives it to me so I can try it on. I head to the dressing room, remove my clothes, and put the outfit on. I turn around to look in the mirror. I almost stop breathing. The shirt fits just right around my torso. Not too loose nor too tight. The shorts feel the same way, fitting around my curves just as well. I walk out and let the cashier know I wanna buy it.

"Oh darling! That outfit looks just perfect on you!" She beams at me.

"Thank you! I would like to buy it too. Is it okay if I keep it on?" I ask.