New Book!

Hey! I just wanted to let everyone know, if your interested in reading more of my work, I'm publishing a new story after this one is done. I'm sorry to say the next chapter is the last. I really liked writing it, and seeing all your funny and encouraging comments.

I wish I could write more chapters but this story has to have an end and the next chapter is the best place to stop. Anyways, here's some info about my new story.

Title: Until I'm Gone (Forever and Always) By: LBMARIFAN (It also might appear as Lanie but they're both me)

Cover:

Story Description: Marinette was diagnosed with cancer at 20 years old

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Story Description: Marinette was diagnosed with cancer at 20 years old. She was told she would survive cancer. Four years later, at the age of 24, the doctor tells her she has 25 days left to live. Her wish is to travel 25 places to tell her story by leaving her most meaningful items and some messages  with her loving boyfriend, Adrien Agreste. Will Marinette be able to complete her wish before her days are up? Or will she die after her first few items are planted?

What do you think? Cover credits are always given in the published story description, this is just a little info piece. I'll be publishing this on Saturday August 29nd, so feel free to check it out!

-Lots of Love, Lanie🌸