Let Him Go, And I'll Stay With You

(Marinette's pov)

"Is that the last box?" I ask Adrien, watching him unload the moving van.

"Yup. That's the last of the furniture we ordered and our things." He replies.

He takes the last box inside our new house. It's been a few days since the wedding and we're now moving in. We decided we wanted to settle into the house before we go on our honeymoon so we don't have to worry about unpacking once we get back.

Adrien and I are leaving tonight at 7pm for the honeymoon. Me and him both wanted to go to London, so we booked a hotel there for a week. It should take us about two hours to get to London from Paris, meaning that we should get checked in at the hotel by around 9pm.

"Nino texted me and said he and Alya are almost here since we asked them to help us unpack."

Right on cue, I see their white SUV pulling up in our driveway.

"Hey dudes!" Nino says as they exit the car.

"What's up, man!" Adrien says bumping their fists together, hugging each other manly. (...?)

Alya pulls me into a hug.

"Girl, this house is amazing! You two have to help us look for a new house when me and Nino are married." We all laugh.

"That would be fun!" I tell her.

-After Unpacking-

Finally, after five long hours of unpacking, our house is done. Nino and Adrien moved the furniture in for bedrooms, livingroom, etc. While they were working on that, Alya and I unpacked me and Adrien things like our clothing and other belongings.

"Thanks for helping us guys." Adrien says.

"No problem, we should get going though it's getting late." Nino says. We all wave goodbye.

"We should head to bed Mari. We're leaving early in the morning."

-The Next Morning-

I feel something light tickling my nose. I move my hand to smack whatever it is off my face when I notice my hand feels a bit heavier. I open my eyelid a bit and see Adrien with a feather in his hand above me with his each of his legs on one side of my body. He doesn't seem to notice my opened eye as he goes in to tickle me with the feather again. Before he can, I swing my hand up in his face smearing the whip cream on him instead of me.

"Hey! That's not fair! I didn't know you were awake!" He says pouting. I crack up laughing.

"Aww, is little Adrien upset?" He smiles mischievously, wiping the whip cream off his face and putting it on me.

"Adrien!"

"Aww, is little Marinette upset?" He asks smirking at me. I roll my eyes.

"Can you get off me so I can get ready?"

"Well, quite frankly, I like this postion." I blush.

"You won't like it when I knee you up there." I say, threatening him.

"Fine, fine."

I get up out of bed and walk to our master bathroom to clean my face and get ready. I wash my face with a towel, throwing it in the dirty hamper when I'm done. I brush my teeth, shower, and put lotion on. After, I get dressed.

 After, I get dressed