Decision and Public

Marvin x Jackie

"Jackieboyman and Marvin the Magnificent. An unlikly duo and maybe...more?" Jackie read aloud.

The press had started to take notice of the two of them. Marvin was originally known for his work in the performing arts, but started to gain a reputation as a hero a couple years back. Jackie met Marvin through his rep as a "rival in power" (as the press put it) to the hero.

Jackie reached out to Marvin to really see what he was capable of. They quickly became close friends and soon became much more. They've been working together in their efforts ever since.

Marvin looked over from his desk.
"Are they finally starting to catch on?" Marvin asked.
"The two heros Jackieboyman and Marvin The Magnificent (well known for their work as super heros), have become more popular as a crime fighting duo. The two have been compared to classic super partners such as Batman and Robin. But are the comparisons closer to Batman and Catwoman." Jackie continued.

"Ah I get it, CATwoman. Real funny." Marvin commented. Jackie forced an exhale. Jackie skimmed through the article on his phone.
"It says people are starting to speculate. They 'think the two might be more than what they say they are'." Jackie quoted.
"Took them long enough." Marvin commented. They had been together for three years now. Marvin was suprised they hadn't noticed before.

Jackie walked over to Marvin and sat in marvins lap, hugging him tightly, Marvin hugged back.
"What do you want?" Marvin asked, his voice muffled by Jackie's shoulder.
"I just want a hug." Jackie replied. They sat in comforting silence until Marvin started inching his hand closer to Jackie's armpit.
"Don't you fucking dare." Jackie said sernly.
"Don't you fucking dare." Marvin mimicked his voice. Jackie sat up and flicked some hair out of Marvin's eyes and started to play with his hair.
"You want to go public?" Marvin asked.

"Yeah, might as well. Don't want them speculating for to long, nothing good ever cane from press speculation." Jackie replied.
"Fair point." Marvin replied plainly.

he two were often asked to guest star on late night talk shows. Usually they wouldn't take the offer or when they rarely did, took seperate opertunities. But tonight was a different story. They took up an offer where they'd both be on the same set.

The two were interviewed as normal. Asked basic questions, stuff about their cats, hero work, ect. Then the interviewer asked the question they hoped for.
"So, I assume you've heard about the many recent reports on your relationship." The man mentioned.
"Oh yeah, we've heard them." Marvin said with drama in his voice.

"You guys got the top guns to notice."He said looking into the camera. There was a laugh from the audiance.
"So I assume you've seen the stuff people have said and drawn of you guys together?" The reporter asked.
"Yes we have,, all of it." Jackie responded.
"Well what do you two have to say about all that? We're all curious about what you both have to say." The interviewer questioned.

"Jackie?" Marvin asked. Jackie felt butterflies in his stomach. Jackie nodded. Marvin put his hand on Jackie's cheek and pulled him into a kiss. There was sudden silence with a couple of gasps to break it up. Marvin pulled away and smiled. He let go of Jackie's face and magiced something into his hand. The interviewer sat dumbfounded.
"Oh and one more thing." Marvin said as he stood up and grabbed Jackie's hand.

Jackie felt like he was gut punched, in a good way. Marvin knelt down and opened what he had in his other hand. A sliver ring.
"Jackie," Marvin was interupted by the audiance's woos for a second.
"Oh shit, oh shit." Jackie said to himself.
"I know it's only been three years-" Marvin was interupted again.
"Let him speak people!" The interviewer yelled out.

"But I want us to be forever. Fight together, win together, be together. So Jackie...will you marry me?" Marvin ended. Jackie sumbled over his words for second but stopped and took a breath.
"Yes!" Jackie responded enthusiastically. There was a huge eruption of applause and whistles from the audiance.

"So... three years you say?" The interviewer asked.