Vapor

Chase x Anti
Cw: vaping and drinking

Anti breathed out vapor that smelled like the frosting on an oreo cookie. It was a comfort smell for me, I don't know why but it made me feel safe in a way. I took another swig from the room tempurature bottle I was holding, feeling my throat burn for a second as it went down. We sat on the couch as moonlight fell through a window to light up the room with a slight glow.
"Chase." He said warningly.
"It's been a while, it's fine." I retaliated.
"I don't care how long it's been, you aren't getting better if you stop for a while then start up again." Anti said matter o' factly. As much as I hated it I knew he was right.

I sighed and placed the bottle on the coffee table in front of us. Anti picked up the bottle and drank the rest of it.
"Hey! What the fuck?" I whisper yelled. He put the bottle back down and looked at me, then the bottle, then me. I brushed it off and looked out the window behind me. I felt weight shift in the couch we sat on and a hand on my cheek. The hand turned my face to the side, my face was less than an inch away from Anti's. I could feel my face get warmer as I blushed. His eyes were half lided as he leant closer to my face and closing the gap between our lips. I was suprised for a second before letting my eyes flutter shut and kissed back.

It was soft, I could tell he was being gentle. I pulled him closer as he made a swift move onto my lap. He pulled off my hat and started to run his finger through my hair as I quietly moaned into his lips. As we parted for air he shot more vapor out of his mouth.
"You're good at that." Anti panted. I couldn't think of a response that didn't sound to dad like so I didn't. He layed his head down on my shoulder and I almost instinctively lifted my arms up to hug him.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked, my voice muffled by Anti's shoulder. He lifted his head so we were making eye contact.
"Just wanted to see if you tasted like that beer or not." Anti responded.
"Well?" I asked half joking.
"Nope, you're a lot sweeter." He responded plainly, I forced an exhale. He took a long drag out of his vape and rested his fourhead on mine. Breathing out the vapor, I inhaled it. It didn't burn like cigarettes did, it felt softer to breath.

I tilted my head up so I didn't blow it back into Anti's face and went back to our resting position.
"We should hang out more often." I heard him whisper.
"If it ends like this everyti-" I was cut off my another kiss. We parted and stared at eachother for a second.
"Take this further?" Anti asked quietly.
"Gladly." I responded.

Hey, it's not recomended that you "share" vape smoke but like, it's not bad for you. Majority of it is just water so it's fine but ya know, don't do it all the time.