2:01

Schneep x Anti
POVs switch back and forth for this one

3rd POV

Anti was in a ball in his bed, glitching uncontrollably. Every glitch hurt more than the last. Anti took a second to look at his alarm,
2:01 AM

He unballed himself to reach for his phone. Almost unable to hold it from the glitching. Anti thought for a moment, who could help him? Who would help him? He got an idea, someone who might not but could definitly help him. Using almost all his energy to hold it he opened Schneep's contact began to type

Glitch Bitch: H̵̅̈̓͛͠è̴̤̮͓̬̞͙̹̳̄̐l̷̡͔̣̫͕̹͈͕̼̓͐͠p̸̨͕̙̜̯͍̼̅̐͘

The text was glitchy but it was readable. Anti could only hope that he would help him.

Henrik POV:

I awoke to the sound of a notifocation on my phone. Better not be the hospital I've already done my night to morning shift for the week. I was suprised to see it was a text from Anti. I had to reach for my glasses to read it.

Turtle: H̵̅̈̓͛͠è̴̤̮͓̬̞͙̹̳̄̐l̷̡͔̣̫͕̹͈͕̼̓͐͠p̸̨͕̙̜̯͍̼̅̐͘

I looked at the time
2:03 AM
Anti is the "glitch bitch", he doesn't ask for help he's to stuborn. Also the words don't glitch unless he glitched as he sent it. Looks like it was a strong one.
"Huh, zhat zime of ze month." I said aloud to myself. No, not THAT time of the month. Well, it works the same way but less...mess. It's the result of suppressing his glitching so he wasn't such a "problem" as Chase put it.

TheGoodDoctor: Omw

I got up and put pants on before checking the lights. They call worked so he didn't blow to power out this time, that's a good sign. I looked out into the apartment building's hallway amd noticed one of the lights infront of one of the doors was flickering. I walked over to his door and twisted the door knob, it was unlocked. I walked in and noticed the amount of take out food bixes were just around, especially the amount of thai food. I'll have to help him clean up.

I made my way to his bedroom. I knocked to be polite, no answer. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and opened the door.

Anti POV

I heard my door creak open. I glitched some more as I lifted my head to look over at it. He came.
"Hey." Schneep said walking over to me slowly. I gathered enough form to actually turn over and face him. Although it made things a little worse when I rested. I winced in pain as the glitches sped up for a couple seconds. I felt the weight shift on the mattress as he sat down and reached put for my hand. I felt a break in the pain as he grabbed onto it.

"Zhat bad?" He asked. I nodded.
"Can I zouch you?" He asked. I nodded again. He touched my arm and from the glow of the glitches thin hairs on his head stood on end. I laughed for a second before the glitching got out if control. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around my side, pulling me closer to his chest. I nuzzled into his chest, the contact making the glitches less painful. We sat for a while in silence, Scheep slowly gliding his hand over my back.

"Thank you." I said quietly.
"No problem baby." Schneep responded. I looked up at him, that was out of character for him.
"Baby?" I asked.
"Oh sorry, I von't say it if it bothers yo-"
"No it's fine, just suprised me." I interupted. He smiled down at me softly. He nodded letting me know I understood. I nuzzled back into his chest.
"Better?" Schneep asked. I nodded lightly.