floating

Jackie x Marvin
~~~

One final burst let out from my hand our enemy was knocked out. I stood for a second to catch my breath, the worst part about hero work is you have to do the hard stuff. Police sirens grew close as Jackie came up behind me and grabbed onto my waist.
"Oh my god." I said sarcastically turning and pecking him on the lips.
"Come on, let's beat it before the cops know that we're here." I nodded and went twards an open window (although it more resembled a whole), Jackie lunged out of it and came back up levitating outside. I magiced a shear minty green platform outside and sat criss cross on it. Floating in the air with Jackie.
"Come on let's go find somewhere to sit." Jackie said as we flew into the night.

(Time skip)

I sat on the roof of a city apartment building as Jackie floated in the air. The street bellow giving the city a glow from above.
"So, we gonna fuck later or-" Jackie cut himself off.
"Confident now aren't we?" I said with a smirk.
"Come on! It's my turn to top this time." Jackie whinned.
"I'll think about it, mostly depends on what kind of wine we have at home." I commented.
"I think we have white and rosé." Jackie thought aloud
"The odds are in your favor." I said with a small giggle. Jackie floated over and sat down next to me. He pressed his fourhead against mine, our lips barely an inch away. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me.

Jackie pressed his lips to mine. The action suddenly becoming much more heated.
"Let's take this home." I said parting.
"Or we could just-" Jackie cut off as he grabbed my shoulders and rolled backwards. I hit the concrete roof of the building we were sitting on. I felt Jackie go for my jawline. Kissing and nibbling along the skin. I let out a shaky breath.
"J-Jackie." I quietly moaned. I ran my hands up his sides, feeling the curves of his torso. Jackie moaned into the kisses. He moved down my neck slowly. I covered my mouth to stop from moaning to loudly. He reached up and started to run this finger though my hair. I squirmed under him from the contact. I brought my nee up between his legs. Offering another quiet moan from him.

He parted and looked down at me.
"We continue this at home." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes as he got off of me.
"Damn, it was just starting to get good too." I whinned.
"Be patient kitten, we'll have fun soon enough." Jackie said seductively. Floating of the edge of the building. My stomach did cartwheels at the nickname. I nodded quickly, creating another green platform to fly home on.