First Touch

Jackie x Marvin

"It's fine trust me!" Chase said as he walked Jackie backwards.
"I don't trust you, last time I did you tripped me!" Jackie retorted.
"I'm not gonna trip you on your wedding day! We're almost there." Chase responded. Chase suddenly stopped as Jackie heard footsteps behind him.
"Okay, ve're going to get Marvin." Jackie heard Schneep run off behind him.
"You excited?" Chase asked Jackie.

"Yeah but fuckin' nervouse would be more accurate. Do I look okay?" Jackie asked.
"You look great Jackie. You're gonna be great man!" Chase said with enthusiasm.   Jackie heard more footsteps behind him but had to resist the urge to turn around. Jackie's palms started to feel damp so he wiped then on his suit.
"Okay little more." Jackie reconized the voice to be Blankgameplays. He forgot for a second Blank was helping with everything. Jackie felt a hand connect with his, like two apposite ends of a magnet.
"Oh Oh! I feel a hand, that's a hand." Jackie blurted out, he heard a laugh the he reconized was from Marvin.
"Okay...turn around!" Chase yelled as Jackie finally turned around.

He saw Marvin standing behind him and had to cover his mouth to keep his jaw from dropping to the floor. He wore  a navy tinted suit with a baby blue dress shirt and his hair in a messy braided bun.
"Oh fuck." Jackie thought aloud.
"Is that a good Oh Fuck?" Marvin asked half joking.
"It's a great Oh Fuck." Jackie said almost hugging Marvin.
"Hey! No touchie! Not till you're at the alter." Blank inturupted. Marvin held uo his fist.
"Fist bump?" He said. Jackie fist bumped him with a small explosion.

"Okay, let's go get married!" Chase yalled with a "Woo". Jackie let go of Marvin's hand and walked off. Ready to see him at the alter.