Antibrody Thing

Anti x Chase
Cw: smoking

Also, I get alot of my oneshot ideas from songs. For example with one is inspired by Run away by Carly Rae Jepsen

Hello this is author the night after I wrote this. I have no idea how I got this out of Run away WITH ME.

I woke up with my fourhead pressed against the fogged car window and a sweatshirt drapped over me as a makeshift blanket. I lifted my head and looked through the spot my head had de-condensated. I could see trees lined up a few yards away from the car window, the sky devoid of light. Rain poured down onto the roof and wind shield. Someone sat on the car hood, holding his knees close to his chest. I unbuckled myself and threw on the sweat shirt before getting out if the car and getting closer to him.
"Oh hey, didn't know you were awake." Anti said as he noticed me open the car door. Anti wore nothing but a black t-shirt, his arms had goosebumps and his skin had become paler due to the cold rain.

Anti took a drag from a cigarette in his hand, the smoke comimg out of the slit in his neck
"You're gonna get hurt doing that." I said sitting next to him on the wet car.
"It's a once in a while thing."Anti defended.
"It doesn't matter. Even if you're better doing it once is a step backwards." I said leaning against his wet shoulder.
"That got depressing quick." Anti joked. I smirked as I ran my hand up his arm. My fingers running over the slightly bumpy skin. Anti took another drag and put out the ember on the car hood. Leaving a black mark that would probably come of with the rain. I took off my sweat shirt and drapped it over Anti's shoulders. He moved closer and nuzzled into my shoulder.

"Why are you out in the rain?" I asked.
"Didn't feel like driving." Anti answered. I looked at my watch.
1:34 am
"God no wonder no ones out right now. It's fucking late." I said plainly as Anti started to glitch a little.
"Hey, you alright?" I asked grabbing onto his hand. Anti squeezed my hand until the glitching stopped.
"Yeah just kinda tired I guess." Anti said.
"I'll drive the rest of the way home." I said.
"No it's fine I'll keep going-" Anti was cut off by more sleep deprived glitches.
"Nope, not letting you glitch on the road. I'm driving." I incissted.

Anti reluctantly got in the passenger seat. I started up the car again and looked over at Anti, his head swaying.
"Hey, I love you." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek. Before I could sit properly again he kissed me. I reached up and held his cheek for a couple seconds before parting. Anti leant back and passed out imediatly after. I forced an exhale as I got back on the road.
"I love you too." Anti said quietly.