Petnames

Jackie x Chase

"Okay okay, I won't call you Chas. Next one." Jackie joked as he and Chase looked through a list on their phones. The two had jokingly started looking up names to call eachother. Looking though a couple lists they had found online.
"Alright my turn. How about Jack o lantern. See what I did there, with the Jack part." Chase joked. Jackie face palmed with a forced exhale.
"That's fuckin stupid." Jackie giggled.
"Alight that's a miss. I can find better." Chase responded. Jackie scrolled through the list he found. He smiled devilishly at the one he found.
"How about...daddy." Jackie said, mischief in his voice. Chase looked at Jackie suprised.

"Ex-fuckingscuse me?" Chase asked.
"How about daddy?" Jackie repeated. Chase sat uncomfortably.
"I- no." Chase stuttered out.
"Why not? Your kids call you it." Jackie jokingly argued.
"First of all, only my daughter calls me daddy. And that's because she's seven,, and my offspring!" Chase argued back.
"Come on! Just try it....daddy." Jackie antagonized. Chase somehow managed to look more uncomfortable making Jackie laugh.

"Fine how do you like it,,baby! Wait-" Chase was cut off by Jackie's laughs.
"Fuck you dude." Chase said crossing his arms.
"I mean only if you want to." Jackie continued.
"Oh my god." Chase sat pinching the bridge of his nose in disapointment as Jackie continued to laugh.
"I'm gonna fucking shoot you." Chase jokingly threatened.
"I'd like to see you try storm trooper." Jackie retaliated. Jackie suddenly felt a dart hit him square in the chest.
"Ha! Who's the storm trooper now!" Chase yelled in victory. Jackie started rubbing the tips of his fingers together to create a laser like dart.
"Oh shit." Chase said and ran for cover.
Jackie got up and chased after him.