Laser Tag

Jackie x Chase

Ultimate Laser Tag. A black-light lit arena, high walls, and unlimited places to hide. It was every man for himself.
There was a large board that displayed the players and the eliminated. Each ego's and Sean's name was shown in bold red font.

SEAN- eliminated by CHASE

SCHNEEP- eliminated by JACKIEBOY

CHASE- playing

MARVIN- eliminated by SEAN

JACKIEBOY- playing

ANTI- elimimated by ROBBIE

ROBBIE- eliminated by SAM

JJ- eliminated by JACKIEBOY

SAM- eliminated by JJ

Chase staired up at the board from his hiding place, trying to spot Jackie. Chase felt the heat of the arena setting in and his vest feeling heavy. Beads of sweat forming at his hairline as he continued to look around for Jackie. Chase heard a shuffle behind him. He readied his fire arm. Chase heard a thump as a gun slid by his side.
Chase quickly grabbed it and hid it behind a barrel. He looked out to see Jackie scrambling around for his weapon. Chase took a breath and jumped out ready to fire but Jackie had disapeared. Chase turned and looked behind him then heard running steps come up behind him. He turned back around and before he could make a move Jackie jumped on him, landing with a thud and Jackie's legs pinning Chase around his waist.

Chase's weapon was nocked out of his hand and bounced off a wall somewhere. Jackie's hands where placed on either side of Chase's head. Chase looked up at Jackie. He had what he knew Ethan called "sex eyes". Chase...liked it, a little.
"Tsk, bottom." Jackie whispered to him.
"At least I don't randomly get horny in the middle of a laser tag battle." Chase said grabbing Jackie's shoulders and flipping him so he was on the bottom.

"Okay not going to lie, that wasn't part of my plan." Jackie said frog faced.
"You're pin was sloppy." Chase commented, dragging his finger along Jackie's jawline.
"You wanna try again?" Chase said almost sudictivly.
"Na I think I'm good down here."
"Oh my god." Chase said with a small chuckle. Jackie pulled Chase's shirt collar and kissed him. They kissed for a minute before Chase broke away.
"We coninue this at home." Chase said getting off Jackie and started looking around for his gun. He felt his chest vibrate as his vest buzzed, meaning he was elimimated.

SEAN- eliminated by CHASE

SCHNEEP- eliminated by JACKIEBOY

CHASE- eliminated by JACKIEBOY

MARVIN- eliminated by SEAN

JACKIEBOY- WINNER

ANTI- elimimated by ROBBIE

ROBBIE- eliminated by SAM

JJ- eliminated by JACKIEBOY

SAM- eliminated by JJ

Chase turned to see Jackie with his gun still up, smirking.