Painting

JJ x Chase
Averagedapper is my favorite ship if you couldn't tell

Jameson sat on a stool infront of a canvas covered in a rainbow of color. Carefully moving his brush so every line was straight and opaque. He heard a knock on the door behind him. Jameson turned around and saw Chase standing in the door way behind him.
"Sam fell asleep. Mind if I watch?" Chase asked. Jameson put his brush down.
'You never have to ask to spend time with me' Jameson answered waving Chase over.
"Just wanted to make sure I wasn't intruding on your Me Time." Chase said walking over to sit next to him.
'I'm married with children I don't have me time' Jameson joked.

Chase came over and put his chin on Jameson's shoulder and wrapping his arms around Jameson's torso. Jameson took a deep breath and leaned into Chase's hold. They sat in a comforting silence for a while.
"You now for someone from a black and white world you use alot of color." Chase said braking the silence.
'Thank you. It's for my brother. Figured I'd give him some color for that old film studio' Jameson signed.
"I'm sure Flynn's gonna love it." Chase responded. Jameson picked the brush up again as Chase let go of him. Jameson grabbed onto Chase's arms and put them back around him. Chase continued to hold on. They continued to sit in a comforting quiet until Jameson finished his painting.

'That's it all done' Jameson signed.
"Looks great, can we go cuddle now." Chase whinned.
'Oh we can do more than cuddle' Jameson signed with a wink.
"Maybe when Sam goes to bed tonight." Chase responded with a smirk.
'Deal' Jameson responded.