ⓛⓞⓥⓘⓝⓖ ⓚⓐⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘ

• P R O L O G U E •

Raging thunderstorm, heavy rains, warm blankets didn't help at all to Ejiro.

Hot tears painting his porcelain exhausted face, the small beat of his heart clenching from heartbreak.

The coughing of red carnation petals, mixed up with blood and his constant drinking of black coffee was utterly pitiful and disgusting in his current state.

Loose, entangled dripping hair, red orbs that's seems so lost because of a question "why him?".

Picking up the mesmerizingly soft but deadly crimson petals that looks like they're taunting him of how stupid he was to caught a one sided love disease.

That's why its called one sided because the latter doesn't feel the same beat like you do.

"Is this the way of loving Katsuki Bakugo?" Ejiro sighed as he climbed back to his bed drifting off to dreamland.

Imagining him and Katsuki lived happily ever after. Dozing his mind off to forget Bakugo's harsh reality rejection.

For a long time Ejiro felt free when he closed his teary eyes. The tranquility of his bruised heart stopped as the burgundy carnation filled his tired lungs...

"i love you katsuki"...

• A U T H O R ' S   N O T E •

☾☽

This is merely a fanfiction.^o^

I do not own BNHA (My Hero Academia) Σ( ° △ °|||)

☁ This is bxb or yaoi if you do not like it do not read anymore.●˙—˙●

☁ No bullying to your co-readers and author since this author is just a potato. ◐.̃◐

☁ Credits to the artists. (。’▽’。)♡

☁ I make mistakes, I'm not perfect thus I appreciate your comments and I'd be radiant if you vote too! (♡˙︶˙♡)

☾☽

©
7/16/2020-8/22/2020
All rights reserved.