🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⑧

•fight or flight•

☾☽

Classes returned normal but the red head didn't. Day by day the growth of the flowers exceeded to stage 3; where leaves and vines would sprout and suck the air of its host. Leaving Eijiro in a worst state. Aizawa was worried.

Day by day the pills didn't work like they used to. It triggered his hanahaki more when Katsuki is with the squad along with his girlfriend. Day by day the two boys forgotten how they used to act to each other.

Their best friend relationship had been long erased. Awkward silence and staring was left when they're being partnered to each other or being left by the squad.

Katsuki wanted to talk to his best friend. But Mina and the two would always trapped him. Bakugo was done, he's tired of the trio telling him that his just gonna hurt Kirishima.

He didn't even know what he'd do to the red head to avoid him like a plague. Kirishima always avoid him, heck he didn't even let Bakugo dye his hair when he approached him.

Katsuki is like a ticking time bomb. Always counting a chance to caught the red heads attention. But he can't when 3 pair of orbs looked at him warningly.

Classes were done and Eijiro hastily packed his bag before any else could go through that door. He look sick and god knows he need to vomit this flowers.

Bakugo saw the red head ran to his room and he grabbed his bag and followed the red head before Uraraka could cling to him.

Eijiro left his bathroom door open and had his way to his toilet. Coughing the leaves and burgundy carnations that seems to be in full bloom. Leaves left his mouth as the blood swirled its way to the toilet.

He panted heavily, heaving desperately for air. He cried and cried. Blood coated his lips and uniform. He whined and grabbed a fistful of his hair and started tugging on it.

He felt like he was going insane with this cycle everyday. He can't take it anymore. The pain, the torture, the jealousy.

Bakugo heard a fit of coughing and sobbing from the red heads bathroom as he opened his door.

"What the fuck!"

Bakugo said internally. How? Who? Why did he never tell him about this?

His heart clenched from the cries of pain from Kirishima and something in him wanted to know that bastard who gave him this disease.

"How long have you've been covering this!?"

Eijiro whipped his head from the owner of the owner of the voice. Shit!He wiped his mouth and face through his uniform.

"Umm, covering what hahaha?"

Kirishima acted Bakugo didn't see that as he stand up and flush the toilet.

"Kirishima, this is serious!"

"Cut the crap and tell me what happened."

Katsuki was angry, frustrated, sad and Bakugo Katsuki never felt that sadness ever since his grandma died.

"This isn't serious at all Bakugo! Just a one sided love nothing more!"

Kirishima was good at hiding but not all to the crimson eyes.

"You've been trying to deal with this yourself!?"

Katsuki felt disbelief how his best friend didn't tell him what's going on.

"Yes I am, so what?"

Eijiro brushed his teeth ignoring the burning eyes being thrown directly at him. No one said a word for a minute as Kirishima change his bloody uniform to a simple shirt and walked out to the bathroom.

"So what? Is that you have to say to me? We could have prevented this!"

"Did you heard yourself right now "we", cut that crap Bakugo you don't know anything."

The blond was enraged, clenching his fist ti'l it turned white.

"Did the trio know it first than me?"

Katsuki was hopeful they didn't. But he already know the answer.

"Yes and I'm fine, please get out."

Ejirou didn't look up as he swallowed about many pills to lessen the pain.

"Your not fine! How can you still lie to me when your dying in that floor a while ago!"

Eijiro didn't know if he'd fight or flight. His heart and mind were arguing tugging his decisions to choose.

Bakugo was closing their distance ti'l their only 2 inches apart. Two erratically beating heart pound. It was hard to breath.

"Why didn't you just take a surgery?huh."

Kiri's wall broke down as he cried and cried in front of the one he love. How can Katsuki say that!?

"I-I, I can't Bakugo."

Heavy tears flowed through the pained Red Riot's face. Shaking his head in disbelief. Please let me end this nightmare.

"Why? Kirishima please tell me why?"

It pained Bakugo how he never paid attention to Eijiro the sunshine boy was starting to withered away every waking moment, every second, every minute, every damn hour.

And he don't know anything about it until now. How can be a hero when he couldn't even save his best friend? Pathetic.

Eijiro clutched his heart in dismay.

"Because you don't know how painful for me to do the surgery. I-uhh I can't love him again. I will forget little things of how I learned to love him."

Tears dropped to the floor as Eijiro's voice cracked.

"Who is it!"

Kirishima shaked his head. His not gonna answer him! What would his straight best friend would think!?

Bakugo kept shouting at him of who is it. The commotion caused a ruckus to their classmates who had arrived to their room.

"Who the fuck is it you damn shitty hair!"

"It's you! it's always you Bakugo! Are you happy now? Tell me are you happy now?"

Eijiro's heart wrenching sobs filled the room as his knees buckled down and meet the floor as he grabbed Bakugo's hand for the first time.

Shock was written to the blond's face. How could he be so dense? Him. He's the caused of it. Guilt. Anger. Mostly guilt.

He didn't want to lead Kirishima. Never. He's rude but he's not cruel.

"You should take the surgery Kirishima, stop being stupid and be rational and a man for once."

Bakugo let go of the red heads hand that grasped into him tightly. And a loud shut of closing the creaky door and excruciating coughing fit with ugly whimpers filled the other side of the door.

"Fight or flight? I'd rather die, heh."

☾☽