🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ①⑦

•mint chocolate & gut feelings •

☾☽

Bakugo was feeling high as they'd gone back to their dorm hand in hand. Even though the red head haven't said anything if he accept him or not. He'll fucking wait.

He was gone soft for Kirishima. Eijiro slept peacefully that night. The date was so romantic that it somehow melts Eijiro's heart and can proclaim those three words.

Eijiro taste like candy and Bakugo was dying for another taste. The moon shines brightly. That night Bakugo fucking believe in second chances. That night, stars littered along with the moon and he can't help but dance around from the happiness bursting into him. And slept like a baby.

He just need to bring back Eijiro's past love for him because it's sweeter when it's finally found.

Thursday came. A school trip thats just another side of the building the U. S. J. It means Unexpected Simulation Joint, the training facility to train Hero students for disaster rescue.

The past two days where kinda cold for Bakugo. Kirishima was reluctant from his touch. And a weird bile in his throat would come up making him vomit when Kiri was talking lively to Tetsutetsu.

Yesterday was painful when he caught the one sided love disease. But he kept his composure like he wasn't even dying from the inside.

"I'll wait for you." He remembered his promise to Kirishima. And he will. Coughing up white petals of roses soaked in his blood.

"Is this how the shitty hair feels?"

Bakugo groaned in disdain in his cr. He only got the pills because of Recovery Girl. The petite nurse just smiled at him and told him that his hanahaki would gotten worse within a day since he confessed without being given an answer.

His lungs hurt but fuck it he'll wait for Kiri to tell him the answer. He grabbed the necessities to clean his self. He flushed his toilet and taked a warm shower. It was still 4am when he need to vomit.

He still got time to make Eijiro's favorite chocolate without the disturbance of his classmates at the kitchen.

Sadly the gravity girl was awake and seemingly mad as Bakugo get the ingredients he'll make for the chocolate. It annoyed him how sultry and disgusting the look the girl had given him. He just ignored her but he forgot he didn't even break up with her.

"So fucking stupid and this hag."

Bakugo grumbled in annoyance as the gravity girl was still sitting at the counter looking at him like a fine specimen.

"Bakugoo~"

The bitch bit her lip as she leaned her breasts more. But Bakugo didn't find it pleasing. He rolled his eyes. Tsk.

"Let's break up, bitch and get out of here!"

"Oh well, you're not really even a good lay anyway, hmmph!"

The gravity girl only stomped her feet like spoiled brat. She walked out to who knows where not before cursing loudly at Bakugo.

Bakugo whipped and whisk like a lightning bolt around the kitchen. Even though his lungs hurt so much Kirishima was the only thing he thought. The smile he adores so badly. Fuck this love shit!

He still felt high, like flying. Is this how love supposed to feel? Because it fucking feels good. Kirishima was one lightning in a bottle he just can't let go.

For about 30 minutes the chocolate was done wrapped in a small red heart shaped box wrapped in a thin ribbon.

...

The sun shines, beaming at Eijiro. Telling him Bakugo's waiting was worth it. He's ready. Changing his pajamas into a casual clothings since they're going to U. S. J.

Kirishima gone down to breakfast feeling bummed since Bakugo wasn't at their living room nor kitchen. Everyone was excited to go to train and see the hero Thirteen. But Kiri felt weird that something may happened if they'll go there.

He threw that thought away as he felt giddy his gonna say those words to the blond. He deserves to be happy as what Midoriya says when he talked about his problem to the broccoli.

Eating his pancakes as Mina, Sero, Denki where chatting about dogs and cats again. Pfft!

Everyone was packed. Iida's hand chopping the air lecturing his classmates to be careful when stepping the bus. Chatters and a bunch of laughters could be heard in their bus and two lover birds seated at each other.

"Here."

"Here."

Katsuki and Eijiro both talked at the same time. One was clutching the chocolates in his hands to give and the other was a piece earphone to give to the other.

Eijiro opened the box of chocolates. And he can't help but smile at Bakugo's hardwork.

Both we're flushing of how silly they were. Kiri was ready to answer Bakugo but was stopped when they're already at the U. S. J.

The class mouth hang open of how big the training facility was. And Thirteen was at the door, ready for the guide and instructions.

They left the bus as Aizawa-sensei was tailing behind them. The feeling of uneasiness wrapped around the teacher that something wasn't right.

For about an hour the students where already inside the facility. Big gushes and "woah!" was heard.

And a sudden feeling of "too late" hung in the mind of the red head as they walked inside the facility.

Suddenly, big explosions could be heard nearby. The smoke was big and leads the students scattered in groups.

Kirishima and Bakugo were separated. League of villains where circling the whole facility. And one mission in mind is to capture the blond.

Aizawa-sensei was in alert. Gazing at his ring in his finger gave him calmness and didn't panic. Iida and the others where nowhere to be seen. This was the plan all along and Eijiro could have hope Bakugo won't get hurt or die...

☾☽