🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ③

•burgundy carnations•

☾☽

The grenade boy quickly composed himself to gather Eijiro on the floor in his arms. Katsuki was scared and he didn't know why.

Kirishima was breathing, intaking little breaths when Bakugo changed his crouched position.

Katsuki called Iida in his phone to hurry up and help him because he felt helpless at the moment.

Rain was getting heavy again. Dark vicious clouds formed above the busy night side of the city. Traffic was as bad as the weather and busy people were swearing at each other just to get by this storm.

Few moments later Iida arrived. Asking what happened and Bakugo told him what happened. Iida knew Bakugo wasn't that heartless when he saw through Bakugo's rude facade crumbled to worrying what's happening to his best friend.

Iida decided to call Recovery Girl asking her if he could heal Eijiro's fever when he touched his burning forehead.

Sadly, Recovery Girl couldn't come because of hero duty and decided to instruct the kids to help Kirishima's fever to go down. Which Iida followed everything the Recovery Girl had said.

The class president ordered Katsuki to put Eijiro to bed warming him up  with his red riot blanket and a warm cloth at his forehead while he sit down beside the sleeping boy observing if he'll wake up at the moment.

Iida said goodbye since it was already late at night and told Bakugo that it's just a simple fever nothing to worry about. And he should sleep too.

Bakugo wanted to bang his head for being dramatic. But for real he was actually worried.

The bakusquad and some of their classmates asked where's Eijiro and Bakugo when Iida came down. Iida annouced that Kirishima just has a fever and Katsuki was the one aiding him while chopping the air as usual.

Class 1A just nod in understanding. While the the trio just creepily smirked making their classmates afraid of them, giggling evilly of what would the blond do to their red bean.

The class decided to sleep now as they turned off their tv, locking every door and window for safety and clean their mess out. One by one each of them scrambled to their futon.

Happily spending the warm night without the cold, with their friends as they bid good night and sweet dreams to each other.

The night was dark and cold. Not a single shine of the moon nor the stars could be seen. The rain stopped slowly but it was still dark with a cold atmosphere fogging the black skies.

Katsuki set his mind to just sleep beside Kirishima since he was so lazy to go back to his room or the sleepover thingy.

Without a second he's eyes doze off to a dream. A dream where his red riot drown in flowers bath in his pool blood.

...

Kirishima had woken up a little bit earlier before his alarm. He felt a sticky feeling in his forehead and arms and legs tangled that wasn't even his.

He blinked his eyes to get away the drowsiness. His blurry vision turned clearer. Mind was confused how did he get here when all he remembered was being passed out in the cold floor.

He moved his head to his left when he saw Katsuki's face fast asleep.

Wa—wait! Bakugo!!! 

Kirishima calmed his pumping heart out. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.  He repeated the pattern as he hides his blushing face in his hands.

What the heck is he doing here?

Kirishima savoured the feeling of legs and arms tangled around each other. Bakugo spooning him. Can he hopefully call this cuddling now? Pfft!

He felt like he was in seventh heaven already. Talk about being whipped. Yeah, Eijiro Kirishima was hella whipped.

He tightened his hug around Bakugo. Observing the blond of how handsome, strong and manly he was. Of how long and thick his lashes upclose. Of how cute his nose when he scrunched it like a baby. Of how red those lips are and what it actually taste like if he kiss it.

He didn't even know he was already inches away from kissing him when he felt like coughing.

He had the urge to cough or even vomit it's like a ticking time bomb that his lungs will explode any minute. 

He untangled his arms and legs in Bakugo's grasps fastly but not disturbing the blond from waking up. 

He run to his bathroom flicking the lights as he crouched to the toilet. At first it was just nothing that made him frown. But cough after cough, drops of blood, red petals that belongs to a flower burgundy carnation lands to his hands full of bloody petals.

That's why it felt hard to breath this past few days. That's why his lungs felt full. That's why his heart clenched everytime he saw Bakugo. So that's why.

Eijiro didn't know when, how, or why he cried his eyes and heart out.         

Letting out silent choking ugly sobs as he cried himself a river. Rocking his body back in forth in the cold blue tiled bathroom, hoping to mend a stupid one sided love. Hoping if he confess Bakugo would feel the same way. 

Kirishima cleans his chaotic self up. Flushing the flowers and blood ti'l it turns normal. Taking a warm shower calmed him a little. But he always, always knew Katsuki's big arms were much better and warmer than his shower.

Tiptoeing after Kirishima was done changing. He released a relieved sigh when Bakugo was still there in his bed sleeping peacefully that right there and now he wanted to tell him what he actually felt to the blond boy with mesmerizing crimson eyes.

But he hold back, holding back a breath of what would happen to their friendship? What if started to pour his hazy eyes.

"Not now."

Eijiro muttered slowly as he gazed his loved one. Instead he walked back to bed and wiggled his way back to Bakugo's arms.

"Much better. "

☾☽