🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ②

•strawberry tinted faces•

☾☽

"Eh?—eh Bakugo!"

Both boys we're flustered when their legs got tangled together adding more fuel to both erratic hearts.

Katsuki tried to calm his breathing and cool. He pushed the red head rather harshly that made Eijiro's  chair lost balance as well as him as his back hit the floor.

The red headed boy was a bit teary eyed from what Bakugo did, his back hurt a little, cheeks we're full blown red when he remembered the scene a while ago.

Bakugo felt guilt all over his system when he was the one who initiated to look closely to the red head which resulted this.

"Urgh, I just tripped and I even waited for you to wake up shitty hair."

Katsuki knew that his reasoning was dumb. Eijiro sighed and nod at him as he picked his self up packing his bag since they're the only people left.

The grenade boy felt shame when he didn't help his best friend to stand.
"I'm fucking stupid" Bakugo muttered internally.

The red bean winced from pain thinking how he was such an idiot not using his quirk. But who can blame him since it was out of shock?

He left Bakugo in the room. Feeling a bit angry and sad. Whirlwind of emotions running in his mind that he just want to slumber it off.

Bakugo didn't even apologize since it was his fault. Eijiro rubbed his heart softly, patting it somehow in his mind just to lessen the pain he felt. It didn't.

He knew the blond was prideful, and had a big ego. But it doesn't mean it hurt any less.

He shaked his head as he passed by his locker for an umbrella not minding Bakugo was following him.

For once Kirishima felt annoyance as he clicked his tongue and Bakugo tensed when he heard the shark teeth boy made that noise.

He knew he fucked up but his pride would never let him say "sorry". The clink of the locker opening could be heard in the silence.

They're are no students around the school grounds anymore. Only them and that didn't sit well with the red bean. Especially the stares Bakugo was giving him.

Kirishima finally managed to get his red riot umbrella from his messy lockers. Unconsciously he smiled when he felt nostalgia about the little umbrella that was bought by her mom a year ago. Knowing her son loved the hero Red Riot so much.

Bakugo saw that "vulnerable movement again" that made his heart speed up. But why?

The staring and daydreaming spell was broken when a loud clash thunder rumbled the sky.

Both boys was tense from the natural calamity and decided to walk faster to their dorm without drenching their school uniforms.

Both had an umbrella clasped tightly from the heavy rains that cascade in their cold bodies.

Heavy panting, rugged breathing and drenched bodies that Eijiro's eyes lingered over Katsuki's broad wet body, the red bean couldn't help it and he was even on the brink of forgiving him when Bakugo didn't even made a move to apologize. Talk about stupidity.

For about 10 minutes they arrived at their dorm. Their classmates were quite worried about them from arriving late.

All of them we're already wearing their comfort clothes, ready to have dinner and sleepover together.

It was Mina's idea to sleep together in one room with futons because it's cold and they don't have a class starting tomorrow. Which all of them agreed.

Eijiro was quite confused of what the silly alien girl was blubbering about "no class for tomorrow" as he removed his polo to prevent drenching their carpet. 

Both boys was still outside the door. Bakugou was startled why all of a sudden Kirishima was undressing his self with many predator eyes, eating his figure up and down. Especially the girls who's quite fangirling about how toned it is.

"Why are you undressing outside shitty hair!?"

Katsuki was very alarmed. I mean this was always normal for the heroes. He shouldn't be even thinking this way. 

"Ugh, I don't want to wet the carpet and let Iida lecture us, I'll go first."

Eijiro's voice somehow tinged with annoyance and Katsuki just watch the Kirishima's retreating figure and managed to spot a blue purplish bruise at his shoulder that Katsuki was really at fault at.

"Dammit!"

Dinner passed by a blur and the class 1A were huddled together chatting each other or dozing off already. It's a good thing that no one decided to have some game tonight since many of them were tired.

Kirishima and Bakugo avoided each other. More like Bakugo was planning how to approach and say sorry to Eijiro.

The bakusquad were already at the room except Eijirou who's in his room trying to find some painkillers in his closet.

His back and lungs hurt which made him question himself why would his lung hurt? The red bean was confused and maybe it was just a cold.

Eijiro's body suddenly shut down. His legs buckled down that he was already on the floor without a second.
He was heaving and desperately trying to inhale big gulps of air since his lungs felt like being crumpled all of a sudden. Little tears sprung in his ruby eyes as he clutch eyes tightly and held softly his aching bruised heart.

What the fuck is happening?

Katsuki was wondering why the ball of sunshine didn't come down for their sleepover. Surely he was the first one to come down and have fun.

Is this because of him not apologizing? Ah. Fuck. It.

Bakugo made his decision to apologize. He set his mind and a mantra of "sorry" could be heard a little from him. To say he wasn't nervous was an understatement.

He jogged up the stairs to let some pent up frustrations of how stupid he pushed Eijiro down with tears brimming in his eyes. Somehow in Bakugo's mind the red head's teary strawberry tinted face looks cute.

For about 10 minutes Bakugo was already at the door knocking loudly at the red heads door.

There's no Kiri opening the door for him which made him mad and as a boy with angry issues he chosen to barge—no blow up the door with a loud yell of "shitty hair!"

His screaming stopped when he sees Eijiro crouched in the cold messy floor, not breathing with discarded clothes pilling around him and other stuffs.

What the fuck!

☾☽