🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ①

fallen deeper•

☾☽

Thunder danced around the gray sky. Making the sunny afternoon dispersed.It cackles and rumbles making the UA students look up to their window sill.

Suddenly big drops of rain spattered, meeting the cold concrete floor. Hush whispers of students asking one another if they have a spare umbrella to borrow.

Cold gush of wind entered the class 1A making the class president shut the window sill while his classmate felt grateful for him.

Ejiro Kirishima frowned when Iida; the class president shut the window.

He love the coldness of air but shrugged it off since his classmates where chilling their bones out.

The rain was aesthetically beautiful that Ejiro felt happy that it's the only thing that can distract him from staring lovingly at Katsuki who's indulge at talking to Uraraka; who's quirk can float things and a chubby cheeks that reminds him of a hamster.

They were still talking and Ejiro felt his heart stung. Katsuki never looked at him like that. Talk to him like that or even smile at him like he did to Uraraka.

Katsuki only snarl, glare and call him shitty hair or loser which Ejiro laughed it off even if it hurts.

Surely Katsuki thought it was a joke. They were bro's, bestfriends, they even made a "bakusquad. "

With Sero; the tape guy, Denki; who's quirk is like pikachu, Mina; the pink skinned alien queen whos quite cheerful and energetic than the two.

And Katsuki Bakugo a blond boy with anger issues and a grenade quirk that Ejiro falls deeper and deeper when crimson red and ruby collided each other from their first day of school.

Ejiro leaned his head at the window plugging his earphones to shut the noise outside his walls. Liking the cold the window had given him.

He peeked at Katsuki from head to toe which made Katsuki looked around when he feels someone staring at him.

Ejiro hastily closed his eyes, blushing a little and pretended to sleep since the blond boy stare at his way.

Katsuki shrugged and thought maybe it's just an illusion and he continued their conversation with the floaty girl about a new movie that will be released next month.

Katsuki gushed about how the trailer was so good that he received looks of bewilderment from his classmates since Bakugo never laughed or talk too much. The brunette haired girl blushed of how cute he is.

Whistles and teasings with a big "get that ass Bakugo!!!" from Mineta; the perverted small grape boy and Denki also a pervert received some slapping of Jirou and Momo who's one of the power couple in their class and Bakugo who throws a lot of swearing and two big explosions at the two.

The classroom was filled with laughter and some certain red head wanted to accompany the sad sky from crying but he closed his eyes still pretending to fall asleep.

The blond and brunette was red as a tomato. Uraraka excused herself from the embarrassment and gone back to her chair and slumped over her table while Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida laughed at her blushing face.

The commotion was gone by Iida who's hand chopping the air telling them to be quiet and some time later Aizawa-sensei their teacher who likes to sleep in a yellow jumpsuit.

Five minutes later Aizawa-sensei arrived shivering from the cold outside.

Ejiro fake sleeping turns out he had fallen asleep, earphones still stuck in his ears blasting some lullaby.

His red gelled up hair starting to loosen up of the cold atmosphere. His red hair need to be dyed since his black roots started to have it's way again.

Ejiro looked so peaceful like an angel that Aizawa-sensei just checked his attendance from the roll call. Class 1A giggled how cute Ejiro with his hair down.

A pair crimson orbs looked over to Ejiro and for some reason he disliked the idea of Kirishima being vulnerable to many people.

He wanted him only to show that bubbly cute personality to him. Just him. And he didn't know why.

"Attention my students! The UA principal and staffs decided a 3 day suspended class because of the storm. And as you can see outside the principal intruct us that all of you problem child should go back to your parents house or your dorms. We need to ensure your safety and protection from this natural calamity. That's it class dismissed and think of this as a vacation."

Aizawa's monotone voice rang inside their heads. Surely the storm wasn't the only problem here.

The future heroes head clinked that something fishy was going on based on their sensei's reasons.

But they only nod their head in understanding. Some we're happy about it but some are skeptical like Izuku and Todoroki.

Their teacher was asleep on the floor without a second thought like a caterpillar and students started to pack their bag and decided to head to their respective dorms to rest or chat.

The bakusquad were the only students left. They ogle at Kirishima's ethereal beauty. Kirishima is beautiful even the blond could agree with that.

Mina squeled and giggled while taking a picture of the red head. Sero and Denki were making peace and ugly faces from the camera that made Ejiro groaned but still asleep.

Bakugo made shushing noises to shut them up with a bit of swearing that the squad only laughed.

"Will head out first Bakubro, you accompany Kiri okay~", Sero's grinning face made Bakugo punch him the latter only laughed and waved goodbye with a lot of kissing noises and heart fingers to bid him goodbye.

Katsuki's face flushed red from what the squad was thinking. He taked a seat at Ejiro's table facing the red head infront him.

For some unknown pull Bakugo started to lean over to the red head ti'l their lips only one inches away from another.

He started to notice the little scar of Kirishima has from his right eye.

Some little freckles danced around the red beans face that Katsuki never bat an eye with.

Katsuki felt like a stalker that he abruptly lost his balance and crashed into Ejiro who's wide awake, face tinted red how his dream came true that Katsuki was in his arms...

☾☽