🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ④

•take your shirt off•

☾☽

Katsuki groaned when he felt the warmth by his side vanished. The alarm rang loudly as he tried to stop it's annoying kring without exploding it.

It was already past seven when Bakugo came down the elevator. Obviously upset where Kirishima had gone off too when he still has a fever and the raindrop noises that's been bugging him for a while.

Laughters could be heard in the kitchen. Kirishima's laughing voice was practically the loudest along with Hagakure; the invinsibile girl laughing along with some memes they'ed seen in Denki's phone along with his corny selfies with his boyfriend Shinsou.

Eijiro was jealous when he sees those cute photos Denki and his boyfriend had.

"I wish I had that too."

That thought alone made the red head barfed his breakfast when his hanahaki was acting up at the wrong time.

He tried to suppressed it, but it was gone in a second when a warm calloused hand touch his forehead in their table.

"You still had a fever shitty hair, try not to push yourself too much, tch."

"Right, thank you for umm, taking care."

Eijiro started to feel timid and a small talk and tiny voice in him tempted him "to confess already."

But that idea stopped when he sees Bakugo and Uraraka being closer these days.

Kirishima wandered his eyes to Mina when he felt the alien girl look at him like he knows something he didn't.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Mina just smiled bitterly at him and touched his hand across the table. Like a mom who quickly know their instinct was telling the truth when their baby was in pain.

"It's gonna be fine Kiri, okay."

Mina was skeptical from what Eijiro had viewed. But something in him knew his secret the way Mina looked at him with pity and understanding from her beautiful golden black swirl orbs.

He avoided Mina's eyes but change their topic of what happened to the class when he's asleep yesterday.

Mina squeled and giggled making hand movements that there are no class and Aizawa-sensei just checked his attendance.

That Kirishima laughed along forgetting Mina being skeptical lately.

The gray skies painted above. The rain had stopped pouring down the city.

The smell of coffee and tea wafted the 1A as they held each of their cups. Sweaters and hoodies held their embrace warmly from the cool breeze.

After breakfast Eijiro excused himself  back to his room. He didn't paid attention to how Bakugo looked solely at the brunette.

He didn't mind how perfect they are to each other. And he didn't mind of how he lied to himself of how he didn't paid attention to what the blond was doing pained him.

Before he could go back to his room. A news from the living caught his attention.

"A rapid growth of hanahaki disease caused already a hundred people had this one deadly sided love. Doctors tried their best to come up with pills or medicine to cure it. But only a reciprocated love will mend or a surgery that doctors persist to their patients. After taking a surgical removal, however any existing romantic feelings are also removed with the infection. These disease is quite targeting teenagers. Love is quite truly fascinating and deadly."

Hush whispers from his classmates asking each other if they had that disease.

Ahh, that damn disease again. Eijiro was fed up by it. Was it so wrong to just love someone?

His crystal heart cracked a bit. His lungs wanted to burst and tears wanted to betray him. This days was quite a mess of him. Damn.

Eijiro was already at his bathroom, securing his door locked as he cough his life out at the toilet.

Red petals coated with blood falls to the white bowl. It was so alluring but ugly at the same time.

"I—I just want this pain to stop."

"This is not manly at all."

He flushed the toilet and he caught his self in the mirror.

A boy with ruby eyes, black roots where already sporting in his red dyed hair, shark teeth and a stone like quirk looked back at him, the boy had eyebags and tiredness defined his aura, the boy had many scars inside that even him would dare to look away and all the boy had realized how to love painfully from afar.

"Shitty hair, yo!, you in here?"

The door creaked as Kirishima hastily cleaned his self as he get out of his comfort room. He sure remembered he locked the door.

Katsuki contemplates if he'd go inside or not. Clutching an essential rosemary oil when he remembered the bruise he made at the red heads back yesterday. This is the perfect opportunity to apologize.

A certain mop of red head opened the door. Eijiro opened the door slightly as he looked up at the grenade boy frowning his mind to somewhere.

"I'm here, Bakugo I'm just resting hahaha."

"Tss, atleast let me in dumbass."

Bakugo barge in the room without care and had taken a seat at the bottom of Kirishima's bed.

"Take your shirt off and come here."

Bakugo's voice at that moment felt so hot and dirty to Kirishima. Millions of smexy scenarios the red head could think when Bakugo pulled out a bottle of oil.

What the heck!?

"Wh-why?"

Eijiro gulped down, sure he love Katsuki. But he was not ready for this next step.

Katsuki rolled his eyes that Eijiro was such a slowpoke . He grabbed Kirishima to the bed. Making the red head yelped and flushing red when Bakugo grabbed the hem of his shirt.

"Wha- what the hell are you doing bro, this is not funny."

Eijiro keep pushing Bakugo's hard chest but Bakugo already had the shirt in his hands.

The blond was struck by his actions as he look at the blushing red riot from head to toe. A very shy red riot blessed his eyes.

I't didn't help Bakugo to calm down his inner innuendos when Eijiro was topless and in the bed and he didn't had the gelled up hair which Bakugo preferred and his little friend twitch up a little as if agreeing of what he thinks too.

"I can just eat you up~"

That made Bakugo startle and run for his dear life, clutching Eijiro's shirt back to his room...

☾☽