🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⑤

•pent up frustrations•

☾☽

Eijiro was shocked of what Bakugo did. First he undressed him without his permission and then he just run with his shirt.

"What's wrong with him?"

Eijiro just questioned his head off. Still in his bed flipping around without a shirt on.

Is it because his scars that made Katsuki ran?

Is it because his ugly that Bakugo ran too?

All rational thoughts just flew out and was replaced by an ugly monster called "insecurity".

His chest throbbed with pain as he grabbed his phone unlocking it just to see a wallpaper of a secretly candid shot of Bakugo.

Soft salty tears flows and drops into the bed. Flowers and blood coated the whole mattress as Eijiro was once a mess of this so called one sided love.

"Please stop giving me mixed signals anymore because I think that I can't take it and die."

"The rain was even closer to your skin than me."

"But all along I knew I'm better when I'm with you"

Eijiro's voice filled with sobbing. He scratched his body with his quirk as the voice in his head filled with chaos and insecurity and self hate.

For a minute it was just deafening silence as the red head slept his bleeding heart and pain from physical and mental. Surrounded by hanahaki flowers that day by day brings him closer to death.

Eijiro knew about the surgery.  Other part of him want to take it but the other one didn't.

He didn't want to die but for loving Katsuki he will. He didn't like the idea of getting surgery since loving the blond was the best thing in his life.

He didn't want to forget every stepping moment of how he love Katsuki and why. He didn't want to forget the little things the grenade made that he noticed and cherished.

He doesn't want to forget all the happiness, the sadness, the memories they made that he love. And lastly he didn't want to forget how the bittersweet lie he made that Bakugo somewhere loved him too.

Even as a friend or a lover in another dimension. Hopefully.

...

Katsuki ran and ran till he got to his room. Out of breath as he flopped to his bed remembering he was clutching Kirishima's shirt.

"Fuck!"

"I dont know what happened."

"Why did those thoughts came, I—uggh I'm fucking straight. I know it. What the fuck did I do!? That shitty hair is so confusing—ughh!"

Bakugo doesn't have a clue how to apologize again. He fucked it up.  This feeling and storm these days fucked him up. Feelings he didn't know was there kept popping up surprising him in a bad way.

The Red Riot's face was always the one he kept thinking about. What the fuck happened to their friendship?

Katsuki knew that Kiri wasn't himself if the red head was, he would barge in his room and had a movie with him. But he didn't. And he knew it was his fault.

God, Bakugo never cared so much for someone in his life. Never questioned his sexuality. What really the fuck is happening?

An idea pop in his head. The only way to know it is call the gravity girl since he heard she had a crush on him and to let some pent up frustrations too.

A minute later the gravity girl was already inside his room. Discarded clothes and moaning would be heard inside.

Bakugo forgot to apologize and bring Kiri's shirt back.

...

Eijiro was woken up by a dull pain in his back and head. He tried to get up but a hand stopped him. The sheets we're changed especially his blood soaked clothes. No flowers nor blood could be seen. His cuts were bandaged and cleaned.

"Hey, good thing your awake."

Mina's voice rang that made him look up to the alien queen.

"I'm so scared of what happened to you. This place was a mess and so creepy yesterday."

Kirishima could only nod since he was embarrassed by his friend that had seen him in that state. But was cut off when Mina hugged him, crying her heart out to the red bean.

She was scared he'd lose him. You would, if you've seen the blood was seeping through his red mattress.

The red head pat his friends pink hair feeling sorry for what happened. Mina's sobbing stop and wiped his tears to her sweater.

"I thought you died stupid."

"I'm fine, sorry for that Mina."

"Did you take some pills to slow the growth of flowers Kiri?"

Kirishima shaked his head avoiding her eyes since he probably forgotten about it.

"Here, jeez stop worrying me anymore and stop hurting yourself or whatever."

"And you promised since middle school you'll stop it."

Mina was the only one who actually knew the real Eijiro. The self hate boy who had a drunkard abusive father.

Eijiro clutched the pills in his hands, thanking Mina of what she'd done and never worry about him.

But how can she not when his red bean wasn't as happy this past month. How can she not worry when she knew he'd die than take that surgery.   How can she not when Kiri was the one who saved her too.

Tell me how can she not worry when this guy deserved better than Bakugo.

Mina maybe cheerful and happy-go-lucky on the outside it doesn't mean her gold eyes can't see through you.

"Kiri, is it Bakugo who's causing you that?"

Mina asked hopefully Eijiro wouldn't lie to her.

"Yes, but it's not his fault."

Eijiro gulped as Mina's eyes filled with sympathy.

"Stop looking at me like that you alien"

By that both had end up laughing. Two bestfriends can breath again from the fading tensed atmosphere.

Mina decided to sleep here since she can't just leave his friend in need of company.  She made some dinner for the both of them.

She excused herself from her classmates, especially Sero and Denki and walked by the red beans dorm, hearing someone having sex at Katsuki's dorm.

She gripped the bowl in her hands calming herself not to kill the one causing Eijiro's pain.

The two best friends enjoyed their dinner as they listened and watched to the calming pitter patter of the rain holding each cup of hot choco with marshmallows and drift off to a once calming peace.

☾☽