🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⑦

jealousy

☾☽

Fortunately the suspended 3 days ended so soon and the storm dispersed by a sunny day and a relieve people joined the concrete busy streets. No one attacked that alarm the heroes.

Eijiro never talked to anyone after what happened. He even caught the trio spying his room like a spider thanks to Sero's quirk.

He locked his self in his room in those remaining days. No socializing just himself. He heard many attempted to open his door. But Mina, Sero, Denki stopped them. They understand Eijiro would need space from what he'd seen.

The trio would slide a note asking if he's okay or even hungy or writing some memes that made Eijiro felt better across the door. They heard every cries and soft laughs from Kiri.

It was all nice and dandy when they send memes through his phone because that way Kiri would laugh.

But sometimes all they heard is a heart wrenching cries and whine and ugly fit of coughing that twist their insides.

They want to open that door. That freaking door. They just want to hug that red head since he need help. They want to put him in their arms and get those damn flowers out to his lungs.

But they can't. They need to respect their friends wishes. The trio tried calling Recovery Girl if she could atleast take the pain from the red bean. But sadly she can't pick the call she was busy helping those who caught fever at the city hospital.

Bakugo wanted to go to Kirishima's room. Wanted to explain and he didn't even know why he needed to explain what happened. It's not like he was cheating.

But Sero stopped his attempt to destroy the door. The tape guy and pikachu had known it when they trapped Mina of what's really happening to the Red Riot. Mina told some parts of it especially the one who caused it.

It aggravates the two that Mina was the only one who knew. But nevertheless the two becomes protective than the alien queen.

Kiri heard everything outside his room. The way Bakugo wanted to destroy his door. Asking what's happening to him or the way the trio pushed Bakugo saying Kirishima didn't want to see him or his not feeling well.

It was true, he didn't want to see a single thing of Bakugo. But how can he when every part of his room reminds him everything to that blond.

...

Class was starting and Eijiro was late. He didn't heard his alarm clock. He picked an apple as he run to his classroom. Popping two pills for his sickness.

He just tied his now black hair into a messy bun. He got no time to dye it since he was so busy crying like a baby last night. His necktie wasn't even done as he clutch his bag tighter.

Afraid of Aizawa-sensei is gonna lecture him and maybe Iida will lectured him too. He got shivers just by thinking about it.

The bell rung before he could even approach the door he collided to a hard body that made him stumble.

"Tsk, watch were you going Kiri."

A hand pulled Eijiro's soft one's.

"Sorry Testsutetsu, Oh! I got to go byeee!"

The steel quirk boy could only blush as the sunshine smiled brightly at him that seems to melt his steel heart.

For about a minute Eijiro opened the door and all eyes were on him. The class were quite shocked of Eijiro's hair but he didn't paid attention to it.

He muttered a small sorry and said good morning to the class. Obviously Aizawa lectured the boy a little for being late that Kiri understands and muttered an apology again.

Eijiro taked his assigned seat and flop his head down. Twirling his pencil every now and then completely dense of the stares.

Lunch came by and Katsuki and Uraraka were official. They both announced it to the cafeteria. Congratulations and wishing happiness were given by their schoolmates or friends.

Many greeted the new couple. Eijiro lost his appetite as he looked across Katsuki and Uraraka in a passionate embrace.

Denki wanted to kill Bakugo for what he'd done. Sero and Mina wanted to put him in the ground six feet under.

Sympathy and pity crossed the eyes of the trio. Everyday they talked the Red Riot to just go on with the surgery. But everytime he declined it. Eijiro wouldn't do that. Taking a surgery isn't manly at all.

Eijiro swallowed two pills again. Observing how clingy the gravity girl to Bakugo. A green monster had enveloped his head. Jealousy.

It felt a bitter taste at the end of his tounge and heart. His daydreaming stopped when a big rough hand ruffled Eijiro's hair.

It was Tetsutestu. Eijiro looked up as he held the steel quirk boys hand and pouted why he'd do that.

"Too bad it's not red anymore."

Testsutetsu taked a seat beside Eijiro as he ruffled his hair again. Kiri just shrugged as he focused his attention to the gray headed boy.

"I forgot to dye it heh~"

For a distance it looks like the two boys were being lovey dovey to each other as the steel quirk boy keep pinching the Red Riot chubby cheeks and soft hair.

Eijiro giggled that made Tetsutetsu's heart pump and he just hugged the other to his arms.

Eijiro was surprised of the action flushing red and the once loud cafeteria silenced when their attention was pulled to the two boys hugging.

Both were flustered. And fangirling and squealing we're made at the entire campus of what's happening.

New couple? Boyfriends? The girls didn't know as they screeched of how cute they are.

The trio watched from afar didn't know what to react but they knew the steel quirk boy was much better for Kiri's heart.

A pair of crimson eyes wanted to kill the one who's hugging his red bean. And unaware of how annoyed and stupid he was to question his sexuality that lead to the gravity clingy girl be his girlfriend.

"Tsk!"

☾☽