🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ⑥

•give me back my shirt•

☾☽

Morning came, and the forecast was rather horrible from what the class 1A heard. They we're shuddering from the strong wind that somehow past by them or the thunder that clashed every now and then.

Aizawa-sensei made sure that his class was given warmth and protection every now and then. Securing the dorm with much cctv's and alarm.

The heroes heard from their spy that the League of Villains had a plan to attack to 1A with this storm. Making it harder for the heroes how to save people when they're in the middle of fighting and storm.

Aizawa clenched his jaw practically tensed for his students. He just hope in their heroes and self that theres no students of his is gonna be taken. 

His thoughts were gone when a slender hands and tall chest, long blond hair tied in the bun, humming a lullaby snaked his arms at his chest calming his mom attitude.

"Let's eat breakfast mi amor~"

Present Mic, his husband lead his hands gently to their table, cupping his face in a one swift kiss that made the cat lover hubby swoon in his lover's action.

...

Eijiro was woken up by his alarm. Groggily ruffled his hair, to his annoyance of the ringing sound he almost grabbed it but failed when his face meets the floor.

"Ahhh!"

After kissing the floor Kiri turned off his alarm clock with a lot of making funny faces directly to the poor clock.

Mina was gone as his vision cleared. Typical Mina. That pink alien would be awake at 3 am or 4. She was weird but cool.

Eijiro felt much better thanks to Mina and the pills. His lungs felt free only for about 2 hours so he have to take another pill if the pain would suffocate his lungs.

The red head had taken a warm bath for the day. Cleaning his self happily that today seems to be a good day. He changed his towel to a yellow hoodie that's too bright for the dark days. A black sweatpants that fit his lobes very well.

Kirishima huffed his bangs when he'd seen his red hair turned black.  Honestly Eijiro wanted to dye his hair but maybe this looks good with his outfit.

Mina cheerily eating a junkfood as he barge in Kirishima's  room without a knock.

"Are you loving yourself so much Kiri~"

Mina totally losed it. She laughed like a maniac as her body dropped to Kiri's bed.

Eijiro hides his red face to his hoodie when Mina saw him checking how big his butt is in his sweatpants.

"Awww is our red bean a narcissist huh~"

"No I'm not, Mina~ and don't you ever tell to those two little shits what you see."

"I won't pfft!"

Eijiro just pouted as he and Mina goes down to eat breakfast. They where greeted chirpily by Denki and Sero eating bacon and pancakes made by Tsuyu.

Both joined in and talked about how Kirishima might dye his hair or Sero having a new game he'd share to the group.

The bakusquad just tried to wait Bakugo since his not early.

Kirishima forgot about Bakugo. His shirt was still in the hands of the grenade boy.

"I'll try to wake him up."

"Yeiii, go get em tiger~."

Kirishima just blush furiously at Denki's embarrassing character. Mina and Sero laughed wholeheartedly of that scene as the red head sprint his way fast to Katsuki's room and to may or may not avoid the pikachu's teasings.

Eijiro wandered off to the stairs. Counting his steps and skipping silently or whistled his way to Katsuki's room.

The shark teeth boy was already at Bakugo's door. Contemplating if he'd knock or not. Since Bakugo didn't mind if he'd barge suddenly. And Kiri sometimes would see a topless Katsuki when he'd open the door. But he just decided to knock today.

Knock after knock there's no Bakugo opening his door. He surely heard a groan when he knock his door.  And he knew Bakugo was there. 

He opened the door to his surprise it was unlocked. The door creaked as Kirishima goes inside.

The room was messy, and it smell something disgusting, there where discarded clothes littered in the floor.

Eijiro decided to grabbed the dirty clothes for laundry. He didn't even find his red riot shirt in this cluttered floor.

But Eijiro picked a shirt that somehow belong to a girl because it had hearts on it and he knew Bakugo never wore that type of clothing.

Somehow Kiri's heart thumped loudly when he picked a pink lacy panty and a short pencil skirt.

Eijiro didn't want to assume. And maybe just maybe it's not what he thought.

He opened Bakugo's bedroom and pain surge through his body.  Uraraka and Bakugo was making out in the bed.

Hickies were littered in their body both naked under their blanket. And  Eijiro's mind knew they had done it from the condom he'd seen beside his red shirt.

Bakugo felt something was staring at him as he kissed the gravity girl. His eyes opened and landed to a stoic red riot.

Both we're shocked by the red head of how did he get to the room. They pull apart and Uraraka hide herself in the blanket.

Eijiro was mad. Not by Bakugo but for himself. What did he really expect? To just confess to his crush and all will be happy ending? Yes he expected that lie at the back of his mind.

Happy ending? Only disney have those.

Eijiro shaked his head as he picked his shirt up. Holding back his tears that his greatest nightmare behold his eyesight in a rainy morning.

He looked both at them. Neither we're speaking, and neither were explaining either.

Eijiro clicked his tongue loudly and it made the two flinched. Eijiro was annoyed and angry which was rare for the sunshine.

The red head picked his crinkled shirt. Katsuki stared at Kirishima's movement. The red head didn't meet crimson and brown orbs.

"You should go down and eat breakfast, everyone was already done eating."

Eijiro glanced at them one last time and closed the door harshly that made a loud thud that shooked the room. Both flinched again when a certain frame fall and broke from Katsuki's room because of Eijiro closing the dorm harshly.

Eijiro slid down his body on a certain wall. Tears building up on his ruby eyes. Patting his heart to lessen the pain.

It never worked.

☾☽