🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ①⑧

•i love you so bad•

☾☽

"Thump, Thump, Thump"

That same beat he always heard. It was sometimes beautiful, calming, painful.

Eijiro clenched his hands. His eyes lingered to Bakugo. The clear glass was the only thing that block their distance.

Blood seeped from the bandaged head of the blond. The blond was in a coma. Multiple injuries scattered the body of Bakugo.

His heart felt like dropping as his Katsuki was in that bed. Bakugo was the one who saved him from the attack. The attack that supposed to be his death.

He burst into tears. Sobbing silently in the cold hallways of hospital. He was the only one left from visiting Bakugo. He can't leave him.

He was weak, he knew it. The box of chocolates was in his hands as tears dropped like a waterfall in his hands.

A piece of paper fall when he opened the chocolates. "I love you shitty hair, don't make me say it again plus just smile always."

His lips wobbled into a small smile and his knees buckled down when the doctor told him about the hanahaki too. The growth of it stopped since the host was in a coma.

His friends could only bring positive thoughts for the red head. The red head went back to his dorm since the nurse told him to take care of himself then come back tomorrow.

5 days after the attack and Bakugo was still not showing any signs of waking up.

Mina, Denki and Sero tried their best to help their friend. Many where injured but Bakugo took the most of it.

The villains failed there mission and fled.

Kirishima was angry at himself as he flopped in his bed. Angry of how stupid, weak, idiot how he never noticed Bakugo's feeling. He's hurting him.

Eijiro let out his frustration, punching his pillow over and over again ti'l he calm down. Why did Bakugo never say anything about the hanahaki? Is fate that happy of playing them? The tables turned, he felt it.

Can they just get back the night they'd had that date? Where all was good, and no pain. Where Bakugo smiled at him. Where he confessed his love for him? Can't they?

Aizawa could only look sadly at his problem child. He too felt like this was all his fault for not even protecting his students.

3 months passed but it felt like a eternal. School was still the same and Eijiro felt like he was sinking everytime he visits.

He tried to be happy as what the blond wrote from the chocolates. He brought flowers everyday. Tell Katsuki how his day had been. But everytime he tried to smile at the blond he'll just cry his heart out.

Is this too late? He keep saying sorry and sorry again. Grasping the somehow warm calloused hands of the blond as he intertwined it with it's on.

"You said you'll wait for me!?"

He didn't forget the promised Bakugo made at him under the romantic moon.

"It's already 3 months Katsuki, wake up please!"

He cried in desperation. His tears where neverending. His strong demeanor over the past few months crumbled to the dust. His walls break down. As he sobbed. Leaning a soft kiss at the top of Katsuki's forehead while crying.

"What we're you thinking! You shouldn't have saved me ugh! hik"

He silent cries echoes through the corridor. The nurses and staffs could only imagine the pain of waiting someone to wake up. The cries of the red headed boy made them felt sad.  It's a half and half chance if the patient will wake up or not.

His crying still didn't stopped.

"Stay for me please."

His cold shaking body longed for those warm arms that would wrapped around him everynight.

"Hey Bakugo?"

There was still no movement but he untwine their hands. He lead Bakugo's limp hands in his cheeks.

"I'll stay right here for you okay?"

As another tears dropped. He didn't care if he was a mess or crybaby or whatever. Only the beeping of Katsuki's heart made him calm and at peace. And he was still holding on.

"Stop crying stupid."

Bakugo was woken up when he felt something wet in his hands. He heard everything from the one he loved. From happy stories to heart wrenching cries.

He wanted to wake up everytime he heard Eijiro. It was fucking indignant when he just wanted to hug that red head, kiss his tears every damn time he cried for him. He felt like he didn't even deserve those. He hurt him and he just want to repay by saving him cause he love him.

But something was preventing him till now. His eyes were still blurry but he managed to caught sight a crying and ecstatic red head at him.

Ever since he laid his eyes on the red head he can't help the pull that Kiri always have to him. Magic ain't real like from the disney where princess sings there heart out for their love, birds started showing, sparkles and fairy dusts.

His love for the boy wasn't like that but it has magic. The smile, laughter, cries, the slow motion of time where crimson and ruby orbs collide, the small zap of electricity when they touched, the smallest things that only Kirishima know. It is magic. A magic that only him made it in his bubble.

Eijiro's eyes bring back to life when he heard the voice he missed and loved. He can't believe if this was real. Because if it is, good god thank you.

Kirishima held Katsuki's hands tighter in his cheeks as he cried in happiness.

Bakugo decided to sit up not bothering to let go Eijiro's hands. It was hard at first but he made it.

Two pair of eyes, different shades gaze into each other. Bakugo can stop waiting now Kirishima said in mind.  They where heroes, life at risk to save the citizens but he doesn't want to let Bakugo go. He don't want to let go and neither Katsuki.

"K-atsuki I love you."

Bakugo's chest felt free the moment he heard those words. His heart drummed and face flushed. 

"Say that again, fuck please say that again."

Bakugo desperately plead as he gripped the red beans hands.

Eijiro was crying, tears of joys perhaps as he kissed the blond's hands saying "I love you's"

This was true, Bakugo waking up was true, Eijiro conveying his feelings to Bakugo was true. But heck does this feel so surreal?

Bakugo captured the red heads lips to his. And Eijiro could only smile within that moment.

"I love you too Eijiro."

the end.

☾☽