🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ①③

•collided•

☾☽

The lunch bell rings as the teachers dismissed their students. Reminding them the deadlines of projects and essays they need to pass.

Students just nod their head in understanding, packing their bags and binders they need to left at their lockers and maybe they'd gone to eat their packed lunch or bentos.

The class 1A split up in groups as usual for lunch but not before asking Eijiro if he's okay now from the yesterday's events.

The red head just nod, scratching the back of his head seemingly timid from all the attention he had given him. 

It was uncomfortable and thankfully Sero grabbed the red heads attention and head for lunch.

The cafeteria was packed as always. Mina, Denki, Sero and Kiri had trouble of finding a seat since the class 1B were quiet worried for the red head too. Especially Tetsutetsu.

The commotion was gone in a minute by the help of Mina that says the red head was fine and they need to have their own lunch now.

The 1B dispersed understanding the situation and their friend. Tetsutetsu asked the group if somehow he could eat with them which the group happily nod at him.

Kiri's eyes lingered around if Bakugo was at the cafeteria too. But to his dismay the blond boy was no longer to be found.

The trio emerged in a conversation about dogs and cats as well as Tetsutetsu who preferred dogs than cats which Mina and Denki protested arguing that cats were much better than lousy dogs.

Sigh. Sero and Tetsutetsu don't want to lose, rolling their eyes that cats were such a lazy bum and always bit you. And dogs were cuddly and would protect you. 

"Dogs are much better, right Tetsutetsu?"

"Yes, yes, yes."

"Is this two for real Mina hmp!"

"Omg, you guys are so dense cat is the best not better Sero. Look at those paws I mean look at it. So cute like a baby!"

Denki and Mina squeled and jumped, making the table rattle and that made Kirishima's eyebrows twitch in annoyance when his little roasted beef accidently flickered away from his chopsticks and landed to the dirty floor.

What a waste. That roasted beef was savoured and cooked perfectly. Sniffles. Poor beef.

"Guys stop your banters and eat your lunch! Dogs were much better anyway heh."

Kiri's mouth was sometimes never to be trusted. The last sentence slipped out of his tounge due to annoyance from his poor beef a while ago that made him gave his opinion to the group.

"Waaah", "oohs" and "sick burn" came out of Sero's and Tetsutetsu's mouth. It's 3 against 2! Which made them win today.

Denki and Mina was mouth agape and tickled the red bean to death calling him traitor that kitties were much, much, much adorable. 

"Guys, hahah stop it!"

Kirishima wiggled out of their tickling grasps. Pushing his two best friends for air. Continuing their lunch with banters and teasings here and there. His lunch was surely eventful and fun.

The bell rung before Eijiro could even finished his strawberry yogurt. With a huffing voice he ate all of it in one go making him a choke a little bit but he pretty much swallowed it all.

His eyes scrutinized through the thick crowd of students. Still tasting the sweet tang of strawberry at the end of his tounge.

He released a relief sigh he didn't know he was holding when he'd seen the blond was back at their classroom.

Yelling at Izuku of how useless and stupid he was. The poor broccoli just stand there saying sorry but was cut off when Todoroki grabbed his waist, turned around to go bact to their seats but not before flipping a bird at Bakugo. It was awkward. Totally awkward when their eyes meet.

Katsuki flipped at icyhot too but his eyes are not looking at the heterochromatic boy but rather his eyes clicked at the boy who once loved him.

Eijiro tensed at their little staring contest. What the freaking fuck is happening again?  Eijiro felt like he was in a never ending bittersweet loop. 

"Thump, thump, thump."

His heart drummed again, that same beat he knew he'd caught it again.  Eijiro mentally slapped his face why oh, why did Katsuki look so hot when he act like that.

Eijiro was the first one who looked away, his face flushed but held a smile directly at the explosive boy and scurried away back to his seat like nothing happened.

There's no sort of activity for today which made it more boring and less tiring. The teacher's voice was tuned out by the red head.

His leaned his head at the window.  The sun was setting down. Making the sky flushed in an oranged hue and pink tint.

He closed his eyes for a minute and open it again. Recovery Girl. Right, he actually forgotten about that appointment. His head was filled with questions he really want to ask.

Honestly this was all Eijiro's fault.  If he never confessed nothing would have changed. If that damn hanahaki have not got to him it wouldn't be like this. Back to square one again? Nope,
Kirishima promised himself his done.

His hoping he'd still gonna be friends with Bakugo and he'd barge in his room for a tutor for the upcoming exams or quizzes or made Bakugo watch sappy romance movies that made the blond cringe to death.

But he knows it's not gonna happen anymore. Those happy and fun times they'd done would only stayed in the past.

What's the point of blaming himself again? This was so frustrating. And hella hard for him. Questions where flying all over his head and he can't wait to ask the Recovery Girl for answers. Great!

The last class was done in a blurry second.  Katsuki packed his bag and had a usual frown in his face. Kiri's face were in his head the whole day that made him wanted to just killl somebody especially the gravity leech that clung tightly into his arms.

So stupid. That's what Katsuki thought of the mistake he made with the gravity girl. Tsk. 

A vibrant hair accidentally bumped into him and Uraraka right at the door.

"Watch it!"

Kirishima. Uraraka's voice sneered in disgust as she looked at the Red Riot. The red head was in a hurry may or maybe not knowing who he bumped into and left muttering a small apology to the person.

Hastily grabbing his bag as he led his way to the nurse's office where his questions might be answered just because of Bakugo...

☾☽