🥀ⓟⓐⓡⓣ ①①

band aids

☾☽

Eijiro was discharge. And the feeling of uneasiness crumpled over his entire demeanor. He was already at his dorm, curled up in his blanket. Exhausted from the fuss his friends had given him.

And from Tetsutetsu. Ahh Eijiro spared a thought for the steel quirk boy. He smiled bashfully of how Tetsutetsu fussed over him like a baby. Pfft! Tetsutetsu was cute and he didn't know why he even rejected him.

The night sky shine it's beauty today as Kirishima taked a seat to his veranda. Holding a cup of coffee soothe his mindset.

He clutched the cellphone in his hands. Bakugo Katsuki. Why did I love him? He won't deny that Bakugo's presence made him relaxed and dandy.

But his heart didn't beat, didn't pump over him, only at the hospital when the blond hugged him tightly.

Bakugo left him something about the phone of a message? Eijiro leaned his body to his table, sipping a coffee as he opened his phone.

"Bwahhh!"

Kirishima accidentally spit his drink. His wallpaper is Bakugo!? Well the blond was cute so what. A candid shot of Bakugo who looked happy somewhere at the mall one time.

"Katsuki."

Eijiro murmured when he decided to call Bakugo his first name. It sounded so natural as his name rolled in his tounge. The red head bit his lip and laughed at himself.

He can be labled delusional to love Bakugo again when you just got a surgery for that guy. Crazy thoughts. Hah.

Stars littered along the dark sea above. It was breathtaking as Eijiro was in awe. It was beautiful. And another pair of eyes was in awe as he looked across the red head's face that had starry gaze above.

"Beautiful."

Bakugo thought as he go back to his room closing the veranda.

Eijiro's trance was broken when he think back to the message. He tried so hard to recollect little piece of memory of what he and Bakugo made.

It was frustrating. He opened his phone and was led to a diary kind of app.

...

All the love from the old Kirishima..
"i loved you all my might, my hero Katsuki"

...

Memories we're flooding through his head. He tried to stand but it only end up, him curl in a foetal position resulting his glass of coffee fall to the floor.  He tried to pick it up, not even activating his quirk, accidentally sliced his finger only leading him to sob again.

His lip quivers and he wrapped his self in his arms. This isn't real. Sobs were racking his entire body. He really is a crybaby. Clutching his phone tighter in his hands. How!?

How can he still remember when they said hanahaki would make you forget everything!?

This is so fucked up as his chest once again welcomed the pain. He texted Ms. Recovery Girl if he could meet her tomorrow after class which she happily agreed.

His soothing mindset turned into a mess. Katsuki. This is not manly at all as Kirishima sobbed and sobbed feeling his heart broken again from remembering that unwanted, devastating, painful but god he can even think it was beautiful and meaningful past.

He didn't care if he sounded like a highschool girl confessing to his crush and got his heart broken.

He didn't care at all. How ironic of him if he didn't care. The wind gushed on him as he shivered from the cold. His pointer finger hurt from the glass. Eijiro just stared at it as his mind shut off. He sniffled like a baby, rubbing his itching eyes from crying.

He heard his door opened, but he was not alarmed or even scared. Gloominess slumped his features as he looked like a wounded puppy from a far.

"Tsk, you're still stupid shitty hair."

Eijiro whipped his head too fast from where that voice came from. His eyes landed on Katsuki, umm Bakugo.

"Ba-Bakugo!"

Eijiro sniffles again, this is embarrassing as his face flushed red and wince when the wound clashed with his salty tears. His Bakugo.

"Bakugo, pl-please put m-me down."

The blond didn't budge as he carried the red head bridal style to his room. Katsuki didn't even know why did he bring him to his room. 

He heard a clash from that red heads room and his chest pounce with worry if Eijiro is fine.

Eijiro tried to push Bakugo to let him down. But to no avail Bakugo was stronger than him. Eijiro just pouted as his heart and blood rushed as his face was tinted red. 

Bakugo glance at the pouting red head and all he wanted to do was kiss the hell out of the pouting boy. Not this desire again. He put him down in a black king size bed. This room made Eijiro bitter.

"Sit."

Bakugo demanded as he was gone, finding some alcohol and band aid for Kirishima.

Eijiro gulped from that demand. Does Bakugo know he remembered? Probably not.

Bakugo was back holding some antiseptics. The explosive boy grabbed the red heads hand that made Eijiro swallowed.

The silence resonates around them. It was comfortable like old times and that made Eijiro smile secretly to the blond tending his wounds.

Bakugo did or did not know what he's doing as he softly held the Red Riot's small and delicate fingers. Taking some oppurtunity to just have a chance to touch it. Lastly, he put a band aid to the wound and kiss it.

"Eh?"

Eijiro squeaked but was shut off to Bakugo when the blond glared at him not to say a word. The latter was embarrassed of what he'd done. But he didn't regret to see Kiri in a different light or perspective.

"Let's sleep."

"He-here!?"

"Yes shitty hair, go to sleep or I'll kill you. "

Bakugo said in a gruff tone as he dived to his duvet, turning off the lamp leaving Kirishima in a confused state. This is bad.

Bakugo was showing him mixed signals. What change? The blond changed his position as he circled his arms around Kiri's waist snuggled his face to the crooked of the shark teeth boy's neck. 

Eijiro smelled divine as Bakugo was out in a second.

Eijiro was fast asleep too, because of the warmth the blond made. This felt so intimate as their legs tangled to each other. Kirishima snuggled deeper. He know he just got surgery but why his love was still there for the blond?

"Why Katsuki?"

☾☽